Master list for new WWII Polish range - Add your input!

Started by Leon, 26 September 2015, 01:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szymon

Hi Leon,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Can't wait to see those done !!!!!!

I hope you will squeeze some  of the suggestions the guys have made into your production plan  ;)   

Cheers

Leon

This is the starter list we've sent through to one of the designers, so we'll hopefully see the bulk of these done before the end of the year.

Infantry
Riflemen x 2 poses
LMG
Anti-tank Rifle
HMG team
Mortar team
Officers x 3?
Radio Operator

Mounted
Cavalry x 2 poses

Artillery
Artillery crewmen x 4 poses
wz.36 Anti-Tank gun
wz.36 40mm Anti-Aircraft gun
75mm field gun
75mm Horse artillery gun
100mm wz.14/19 Howitzer
105mm wz.29
155mm wz. 17

Quote from: Szymon on 12 October 2015, 02:43:44 AM
Hi Leon,

Hi, we should have them soon!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Nice to know that they've gone off to the designer :). Would it be possible to increase the Riflemen poses to 3? I think it would give greater variety when basing them up for BKCII.

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Chris

Quote from: Chris Pringle on 08 October 2015, 07:57:29 PM

As well as the 7TP, you need two versions of the Vickers E: one gun-armed, one with twin MG turrets.

Chris

The two versions of the Vickers E are already available in the Interwar Vehicles range - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Inter-War-c18/Inter-War-Vehicles-sc269 and they're nice models too.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Chris Pringle

Hello Grumpy,

Ah, didn't realize there was such a range - yes, they are good.

Hope my other suggestions were more useful and may eventually be added.

Chris

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 12 October 2015, 06:55:36 AM
Nice to know that they've gone off to the designer :). Would it be possible to increase the Riflemen poses to 3? I think it would give greater variety when basing them up for BKCII.

My mistake, there are 3 poses of riflemen being done, we'd put 2 initially but the designer said he'd do another one for us.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Szymon

Quote from: Leon on 12 October 2015, 03:02:33 AM

Infantry
Riflemen x 2 poses
LMG
Anti-tank Rifle
HMG team
Mortar team

I just want to point out that the wz.36 46mm platoon mortar was an essential part of the platoon structure, at least as far as I know, and should therefore be not a luxury item.

John Cook

Quote from: Steve J on 12 October 2015, 06:55:36 AM
Agree.  2 poses is not enough.  You need at least three, plus an NCO figure, in my view.  Why three officers? 

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 13 October 2015, 12:30:54 AM
Agree.  2 poses is not enough.  You need at least three, plus an NCO figure, in my view.  Why three officers?  

Yep, 3 being done.  On the officers, one of them is an NCO type plus a couple of others.  We initially only had 1 on the list but the designer said he'd like to do a couple more so we didn't say no!

8)

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 12 October 2015, 06:47:58 PM
My mistake, there are 3 poses of riflemen being done, we'd put 2 initially but the designer said he'd do another one for us.
Quote from: Leon on 13 October 2015, 03:09:38 AM
Yep, 3 being done.  On the officers, one of them is an NCO type plus a couple of others.  We initially only had 1 on the list but the designer said he'd like to do a couple more so we didn't say no!

8)

I like the way this designer thinks ;) :D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Szymon

Quote from: Leon on 13 October 2015, 03:09:38 AM
Yep, 3 being done.  On the officers, one of them is an NCO type plus a couple of others.  We initially only had 1 on the list but the designer said he'd like to do a couple more so we didn't say no!

8)

Great news ! :)

maciek

I think you could easily skip mounted cavalry, or at least do it in "marching", not charging poses,
but what is essential - do some dismounted cavalry, including horse holders.

Some intersting battles could be played with them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mokra

You can also do some cyclists.

There were an independent company in every infantry division.

BTW, don't do any figures in greatcoats.
September 1939 was wery hot and dry.
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Don't suppose you would consider Lancers on bikes?    :-\

Didn't think so.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Rob

The figures that always get added as an afterthought are casualties. Possibly as they are very useful it might be a good idea to include some.

Cheers, Rob  :)