"Im tell of yall its sabot-age!"

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 19 June 2015, 06:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You know when you're sure you've finished an army, then you find one more stand...
Goblin Warriors

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

DFlynSqrl

Duke Speedy of Leighton

For my Eldridge Eldrich Undead (Not Pendraken, but Rebel Miniatures) 15mm Were Wolves, who will gain some Pendraken weres as soon as Phil can be bothered to sculpt them!
The unit description does say monstrous werewolves...

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

DFlynSqrl

As if "normal" sized werewolves weren't tough enough!!  Very nice!

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 04 March 2017, 12:15:06 AM
For my Eldridge Eldrich Undead (Not Pendraken, but Rebel Miniatures) 15mm Were Wolves, who will gain some Pendraken weres as soon as Phil can be bothered to sculpt them!
The unit description does say monstrous werewolves...

Phil has sculpted them.  :D.....They're just waiting to be released with the Eldritch Vampire army.....If I've got any spares of the original 'super dollies', I'll send you a set, Will.......(If I can find them in amongst MY mountain of unpainted 'lead'.)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great news Phil!  8)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 04 March 2017, 07:38:57 AM
Phil has sculpted them.  :D.....They're just waiting to be released with the Eldritch Vampire army.....If I've got any spares of the original 'super dollies', I'll send you a set, Will.......(If I can find them in amongst MY mountain of unpainted 'lead'.)

Cheers - Phil

Beat me to the keyboard ;)

I can confirm the existence of werewolves in West Wales  :-bd

...and very 'nice' they are too  :D
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

From my Fantasy Egyptian Undead forces, I've added figures and rebased to Warband size, to go with my Barbarians as a Sand Worm.

Techno

Very nice, Will !  :)

Cheers - Phil

lowlylowlycook

Snakes, why does it have to be snakes?

Nice work!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

04 June 2017, 06:12:00 PM #116 Last Edit: 04 June 2017, 06:16:56 PM by mad lemmey
Attention! Apostrophes!
Dwarves

These were one of my School Wargames Club armies that originally got painted three years back. Thanks to Nik for selling some of his spares, and John wanting to play Warband, I finally had the incentive to get these boys done.

Colour scheme was meant to reflect a 'Military Order' of Dwarves, as opposed to the chaos of the Goblins.

As ever, older figures are nearer the middle, apart from the Beserkers, Mage, and a few on the King

The Low King

Mages

5 stands of Warriors

Archers - awful shots (Nik, did you not not want the blunderbuses)

Berserkers

The rear of the Beserkers (you can just see the tartan)

The whole force

lowlylowlycook

Excellent.  Always nice to finish something.

Not that I'd know.

DFlynSqrl

Good to see more Dwarves marching to war!

d_Guy

It's raining Dwarves!

The Egyptian fantasy / Sandworm base is using a very interesting color scheme and as you study it, more and more details emerge. Even the dice frame got a nice treatment. Like an Hieronymus Bosch painting it is disturbingly fascinating.

Tarnation! I always forget the second apostrophe!
Sleep with clean hands ...