Warband Rules and figures - Now available!

Started by Leon, 18 February 2015, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

16 March 2015, 09:06:53 PM #105 Last Edit: 16 March 2015, 09:11:47 PM by Techno
Already taken care of, Will. ;)
3 of that pose have been strengthened at that point....Two have now got axes.....And one has the sword down.

Forgot to plonk down....The last code of the Barbarians is on the desk now, and all being well, the whole army will be off to Pendraken Towers, either at the end of this week, or very early next
Cheers - Phil

jchaos79

Quote from: Dunnadd on 13 March 2015, 01:48:35 AM

When i was a lad we had Tolkien, Runequest, Warhammer and Michael Moorcock. Now it's all vampires shagging and Harry frigging Potter. Young people today, etc.

How interesting.... Tell me more about your experience with wargames and runequest/glorantha/white bear and red moon 8)

I played a couple of games with 10mm figures in dragon pass setting and always wanted to make a couple or armies !

Dunnadd

Didn't do any Runequest wargames to be honest. Played a few roleplaying games of it but they were in semi-historical fantasy settings like vikings plus viking myth etc. Do still have some Ral Partha Runequest as beastmen in my 25/28/30/32mm figures.

getagrip

Agreed,  I loved Runequest.

Many many many happy hours  :)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner