How many goblin chariots and dimensions

Started by Nosher, 11 October 2015, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Can anyone help?

How many goblin chariots in the old pack and what the dimensions are from the back of the chariot to the base front edges of the wolves pulling it? I am trying to determine if a chariot will fit on a 60x30 base with 30 being the width. I know its unlikely but maybe able to get away with positioning it at an oblique angle
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Mine does fit a 60 long by X 30 wide mm Nosher, it's about 25mm plus 5mm of wool farthings... but now rebased to 100x 50 now.
Ask for proper wolves!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Cheers Will. How many in a pack? Proper wolves??
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Here is my original on its original basing Nosher, I've added a command figure.
Observe the low line wolves...

If you can, grab a pack of FG6 war wolves and use them to pull your chariot.
http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FG6-p4904/
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

We can swap in the FG6 wolves on the chariots, no bother.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Cheers all (and great news about the wolves swap!)

One final question, how many chariots in a 1.95 pack?

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton