Warband Rules and figures - Now available!

Started by Leon, 18 February 2015, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luddite

Quote from: Leon on 21 February 2015, 02:03:06 PM
The Dragon Men will be a brand new range of sculpts and will be making an appearance after we've got the majority of the revamped ranges done first.  There will also be some extra Dragon poses coming as well.

8)

Really looking forwards to seeing these Leon.  The first bespoke range!   :)
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

fsn

Quote from: Leon on 21 February 2015, 02:03:06 PM
The Dragon Men will be a brand new range of sculpts and will be making an appearance after we've got the majority of the revamped ranges done first.  There will also be some extra Dragon poses coming as well.

8)

Oh please tell me there's going to be Dragon man cavalry!

Life imitates art - FSN
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Luddite on 21 February 2015, 02:23:24 PM
The first bespoke range!   :)

Do sir's dragons dress to the left or the right?  ;) :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 21 February 2015, 02:31:52 PM
Oh please tell me there's going to be Dragon man cavalry!

Life imitates art - FSN

We're not putting Dragons on horses...  =)   ;D

There will be regular cavalry with regular men on them, and then there'll be regular Dragons with regular men on them.  But nothing like this...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 21 February 2015, 03:46:19 PM
We're not putting Dragons on horses...  =)   ;D

There will be regular cavalry with regular men on them, and then there'll be regular Dragons with regular men on them.  But nothing like this...

Is that Brian the proposed police horse? No wonder he was too nervous to be allowed to join the force!!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 21 February 2015, 03:50:24 PM
Is that Brian the proposed police horse? No wonder he was too nervous to be allowed to join the force!!

If they'd called him Thor he would've flown through that test...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Chieftain

There are options for various mounted units in the Dragon Men army.

Dragon knights are an order of mounted knights dedicated to questing and crusades.  The best of their order ride the flying pegasi into battle. 
Knights are well armed noble mounted warriors and direct vassals of the baron. 
Marcher horse are skirmishers and scouts who fight mounted with spear and bow. 

I'll be interested to see these sculpted from scratch. 
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 21 February 2015, 03:46:19 PM
We're not putting Dragons on horses...  =)   ;D
There will be regular cavalry with regular men on them, and then there'll be regular Dragons with regular men on them.  But nothing like this...
I'll throw that one in the bin, then. X_X ;)
Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

I'd quite like some Pegasus riders... Don't suppose they'd be pitched at about Italian Wars gendarme style armour would they...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

cardophillipo

Leon - Thanks look forward to seeing those. I think I will start using my Saxon/Normans as some Dragon Men.

TP - Thought i'd better get on with Pendraken being the new owners of CWC.

Ian - Thanks mate love you too  :D PS Booked Padley Farm for Crisis Point.

Cheers

Richard P  :)

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

cardophillipo

toxicpixie

Opens you up a whole new market for players, Richard ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting