Pendraken acquires Blitzkrieg Commander family of rulesets!

Started by Leon, 16 February 2015, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 17 February 2015, 12:06:01 PM
I want to make a pre-order for Blitzkrieg Commander (second edition) please.

That ones already out  :)

It's great news - it'll be no surprise to anyone that I'm a big BKC/CWC/FWC and Pendraken fan  :D

Nosher

Hadn't been on the BKC Forum for ages as i dont play that often but great to hear the future of the stable is in good hands.

Warlord Games look out!!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Shedman

Excellent news and a great set of rules

I now have another forum where I can tout FWC Bootcamp

Any chance of branching out into 6mm sci-fi?

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

Quote from: nikharwood on 17 February 2015, 12:40:53 PM
That ones already out  :)

It's not in print though, only in .pdf
I missed the chance to buy it when it was and haven't been able to secure a purchase, so far.

I take it Pendraken are talking about actual print edition copies, or is this just going to be virtual software nonsense ... if it is, then cancel my preorder, please.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

kustenjaeger

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 17 February 2015, 03:46:05 PM
It's not in print though, only in .pdf
I missed the chance to buy it when it was and haven't been able to secure a purchase, so far.

I take it Pendraken are talking about actual print edition copies, or is this just going to be virtual software nonsense ... if it is, then cancel my preorder, please.

You can buy it on Lulu in paperback.

Regards

Edward

getagrip

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 17 February 2015, 04:48:03 PM

Regards

Edward

Never used Lulu; what's their print quality like?
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Bodvoc

Great news about BKC, I tried it a few times, they are a really good set of rules. Only problem I had was we tried playing in 3mm my failing old eyes couldnt recognise the different tank models. I still have the rules so a 10mm force could be acquired soon.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Fenton

Quote from: getagrip on 17 February 2015, 05:32:49 PM
Never used Lulu; what's their print quality like?

Its good ...Was very happy with my copy of GWSH2. On the GWSH forum there were some problems with the scenario book  getting printed but I think its sorted now
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Roy

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 17 February 2015, 04:48:03 PM

I stand corrected. I beg your pardon, Mr Harwood  :)

I honestly thought that lulu was a .pdf seller.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 17 February 2015, 05:56:30 PM
Its good ...Was very happy with my copy of GWSH2. On the GWSH forum there were some problems with the scenario book  getting printed but I think its sorted now

Cool and the gang  8)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Womble67

well congratulations pendraken I think its excellent news

Take Care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Blitz Krieg Commander, yes; Cold War Commander, yes; FWC, not a clue. Is it a rude reference to a flush toilet?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

Future War Commander, so essentially sci-fi rules. Tried them but didn't like them but love BKCII and hope to see CWCII at some point.