Soviet t35

Started by peterdong, 20 November 2011, 12:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterdong

I've been looking for a t35 for a while, but the only ones I've seen are those from Miniature Figurines UK, which don't really fit my style to much, as they are quite bulky and "weird".

Thanks
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

A slim non-weird T-35 is a none starter - it is just that as a vehicle.

Pealse dont make this a priority - far more important vehicles needed.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ronan

Hello

any news about a T-35 ?

Wulf

I happen to know that one of the opposition (who shall remain nameless, but vaguely connected to Arthur Scargill...) is working on a T35... ;)

So, is Pendraken to be left behind in the Behemoth class ?  :D

Leon

No news as yet, it's on the lists but we need to get other things done first.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

With a knowing wink Wulf asks, "So, is Pendraken to be left behind in the Behemoth class ?"

But Leon replies, "We're being left behind in the Behemoth class!? Oh, Rattes!!" 
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data