The Bigger Move - Phase 2 begins!

Started by Leon, 08 October 2021, 12:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

Looks most excellent! Hope it all goes well for you, and in 30 years time there will be a chain of Pendraken shops across the land . . .

QuoteYou hear that sound?

That's my wallet whimpering.

My wallet can whimper all it likes. I am far too far away from Middlesbrough for it to make any difference.

Leon

Thanks guys, it's been a hell of a slog but really nice to be there now!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DHautpol

Looks amazing. That's a lot of work you've all put in.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

steve_holmes_11

Steve J

That all looks very nice and thank God I'm too far away to visit, otherwise it could become a regular and expensive occurrence ;)  :D .

sunjester

Wat Steve J said! It all looks fantastic, well done all. :)

Sean Clark

I am definitely coming up to you one day. If I can get to the Battleground show, I'll come up a day early and visit.
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Techno 3

I'll do this later

Terry37

I know I've been away for a good while and was not aware of your making the move. Very interesting and impressive reading. Shame about the storm damage, but it could have been worse.

One thing did sort of hit me when I first saw the picture, the one with the big black rectangle sitting what seemed ot be the middle of the room - Is Leon trying to do a 2001 Space Odyssey theme??? No, surely not (que the music....)
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Terry37 on 15 September 2022, 03:16:59 AMOne thing did sort of hit me when I first saw the picture, the one with the big black rectangle sitting what seemed ot be the middle of the room - Is Leon trying to do a 2001 Space Odyssey theme??? No, surely not (que the music....)

Yep, 'tis the monolith of Dicanimals...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!