Peninsular Naps Portuguese!

Started by Leon, 30 August 2021, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The next batch of sculpts for our Peninsular project arrived last week with all of the Portuguese now present and correct.  We'll be getting these into a master mould on Tuesday and then we should be able to get all of the production moulds completed next week.  Once those are done we can send out another round of packages to the backers!

Line command in barretina / Line infantry in barretina / Mounted officer:
NapPortLine by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Cacadores in barretina:
NapPortCacadores by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Cavalry in crested helmet:
NapPortCav by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

Artillery crew in barretina + General Beresford:
NapPortArt by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

This leaves just the Spanish and the extra officers/generals to be done now, so we're moving forward!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

steamingdave

What is the situation on dispatch of the Portuguese? They make up the rest of my pledge. Got the British months ago.

John Cook

Quote from: steamingdave on 13 November 2021, 08:55:15 AMWhat is the situation on dispatch of the Portuguese? They make up the rest of my pledge. Got the British months ago.

I suggest that you contact Leon directly - leon@pendraken.co.uk