And The Winners Are...!

Started by Leon, 08 March 2021, 03:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetgang

Some absolutely stunning brushwork on display. Congratulations to all the participants for giving your beautiful Pendraken sculpts life with wonderful paint jobs. I'm honored to have been part of the competition.

2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Scorpio_Rocks

Some fantastic Work - congrats to all worthy winners!
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

goat major

Well done everyone , stunningly good work !
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

FierceKitty

This thread should be entitled "Salt in the Wound".
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Some fantastic work there and great to see FPW, SYW and Dark Ages doing so well.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Poggle

Beautiful work! Congratulations to all the winners.  =D>

Leon

All of the winners now have the badges on their profiles and I've sent all of the emails out for claiming your prizes as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 09 March 2021, 02:07:08 PM
All of the winners now have the badges on their profiles and I've sent all of the emails out for claiming your prizes as well.

Many thanks, Leon, you've done a great job getting the competition up and running again. A big surprise to be one of the winners, and many congratulations to all competitors, whether winners or not. - great stuff!  One positive thing  to come out of lockdown, I have finally rediscovered the satisfaction of painting!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

DecemDave

Fantastic entries and deserved winners.

Question though.  Wolnik has eyes but do I also see fingernails or do I need to lie down in a dark room from too much eye strain?

Dariq Al Wazyr

A very big congrats to all winners and runners-up, but also, a very big congrats to all who entered! Alas, I was unable to get mine done in time. Every entry was worthy of a prize, if you ask me. There is some serious talent among Pendraken customers. Some truly beautiful art was displayed, here!

-W

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 09 March 2021, 08:23:36 AM
This thread should be entitled "Salt in the Wound".

A jelous Kitty me thinks  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

I speak for dozens of painters without talent!

Big Insect

It is not the winning that counts, it is the taking part ...  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

FierceKitty

Which part may I take? (in tones of reviving interest)