Napoleonic French Guard cavalry

Started by Not Drowning, Waving, 28 August 2019, 10:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 01 September 2019, 11:24:17 AM
How are the Middle and Young Guard infantry in 1809 different in uniform style from NPF8?  That's what I'd use for all of them. 

That's basically what the matrix diagram showed, so we need to dig that out and see what existing figures we're re-using, which types the new sculpts cover, etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Not Drowning, Waving

Any progress on the digging out of Middle & Young guard sculpts?

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 09 September 2019, 10:22:02 PM
Any progress on the digging out of Middle & Young guard sculpts?

Not that quickly, we've been away at a show all weekend!  It'll probably be October before I get chance to look at this.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Not Drowning, Waving

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 16 September 2019, 05:57:29 AM
Don't become a workaholic...

Too late for the warning, I was replying to customer emails on my wedding day!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Not Drowning, Waving

Come here to Oz with the long suffering Mrs Leon and I can take you to a place where phones don't work and the landscape is sensational. You will need more than a day though.

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 17 September 2019, 08:52:59 PM
Come here to Oz with the long suffering Mrs Leon and I can take you to a place where phones don't work and the landscape is sensational. You will need more than a day though.

Maybe one day!  My brother-in-law is in NZ so we'd love to head in that direction for a holiday at some point.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leon on 17 September 2019, 12:30:15 AM
Too late for the warning, I was replying to customer emails on my wedding day!

I hope there was a piece of wedding cake in the envelope!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Not Drowning, Waving

NZ is fantastic - make sure you get there. 

Zippee

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 17 September 2019, 08:52:59 PM

no need for the expensive flight - all I need to do is go in my own front door and lo no mobile reception.

i can get a signal at the gate  and behind the sheds in the rear gharden but the resdience itself is strictly wi-fi only

it's a bit of a culture shock to be honest!

Techno

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 18 September 2019, 06:14:53 AM
NZ is fantastic - make sure you get there. 

If only.....

The 'largest' side of my family, that I can trace, is 'down there'.

I think they had the right idea.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

pierre the shy

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!