World War II Wishlist?

Started by sertorius, 09 March 2010, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Soviet Quad Maxim AA machine gun on truck mount. A very common front line unit AA gun, either truck or ground mounted.

https://store.warlordgames.com/products/gaz-truck-with-quad-maxim-aa-mmgs

Orcs

Quote from: Steve J on 21 May 2021, 02:56:04 PM
Soviet Quad Maxim AA machine gun on truck mount. A very common front line unit AA gun, either truck or ground mounted.

https://store.warlordgames.com/products/gaz-truck-with-quad-maxim-aa-mmgs

It could be made as just the guns on the mount. It can then be added to trucks or used as a ground mounting
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Orcs on 23 May 2021, 05:16:28 PM
It could be made as just the guns on the mount. It can then be added to trucks or used as a ground mounting

Would it be any easier to mould gun, pedestal and crew (or at least shooter) as a piece to go in the back of a truck.

I've seen that approach with weapons/crew for modern Africa "technicals".

ronan

10 November 2021, 04:23:11 AM #288 Last Edit: 10 November 2021, 04:27:23 AM by ronan
edit : deleted, I already wrote this.   Time to go to bed ....

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: ronan on 10 November 2021, 04:23:11 AMedit : deleted, I already wrote this.   Time to go to bed ....
Night!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ronan

QuoteNight!

Thank you ! I needed it

;)

Heedless Horseman

Just a very gentle nudge for 3 Men In A Trench... US and Russians.  ;)
US also applicable to Korea and Russian riflemen in Helmets can easily proxy as Italians or even Japanese.

Oh, and Arty Crews!  ;D
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!