A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Repairs on an ancient set of Heresy fantasy figures for Blood Bowl, and building EE terrain for Legion Imperialis.

There's only so much if the latter I can do, I'm off to walk the dog!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Buildings painted, photos later, just so teh post count goes up a bit...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A lot of progress on a lot of figures, some wait final varnish (but it's wetter than an otters pocket at the moment), others are done and await photography, while others just need final finagling and basing.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Baes painted on 6mm camp.
Half 6mm Plains War Cavalry painting finished. Need to get the other half done and based by Friday night. Then they can be passed on to a friend.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

27 x 28mm Napoleonic figures almost finished today. Just need varnish and basing.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Found a missing pioneer, and painted him today. Thus 28 x 28mms varnished.  8)
Finished basing Gaz, Nav, Id and mates.  ;D