New Hedges now available!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2016, 11:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Yes, I will definitely need some of those to populate my table.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Wulf

O Dinas Powys

Very nice  :-bd

Any chance of some isolated clumps and bushes?  :-\

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Next in the queue will be some urban style walls, in both short and tall variations, then bocage a bit further down the line I think.

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 05 July 2016, 12:37:10 PM
Any chance of some isolated clumps and bushes?  :-\

I'll ask about that, it could be a nice little option.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

I like walls for a bit of urban fighting when doing the up close and personal stuff - FOB2, when four bases become a company rather than a battalion.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fred.

Had a play with the hedges today, after I had sprayed them black. The curved sections look like they will be very useful. The sections butt up nicely against each other to make T junctions or corners, which is good.

Some half lengths would probably be very useful to help join irregular shapes up, connect to buildings or to just leave gaps for entrances.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

robert

great stuff - take plenty to Border Reiver show please ;)
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

Leon

Quote from: robert on 18 August 2016, 04:24:23 PM
great stuff - take plenty to Border Reiver show please ;)

Will do!  We've sold out of all the stock so far so there's a chunky box of stock arriving with us on Monday hopefully.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 05 September 2016, 12:36:15 AM
Any chance of some zareba for Sudan?

Not currently, we're wanting to work on some of the more generic wall/hedge types first.  For zareba, could small clumps of lichen be used?

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leon on 05 September 2016, 01:04:16 AM
Not currently, we're wanting to work on some of the more generic wall/hedge types first.  For zareba, could small clumps of lichen be used?

Scouring pad.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: FierceKitty on 05 September 2016, 08:36:46 AM
Scouring pad.

That's what I've used in the past, but they don't look as good as I'd want.

d_Guy

Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on