Eureka Miniatures 15mm Modern Russians

Started by bigjackmac, 27 January 2016, 01:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

For the next installment on my 15mm side project, we have more Eureka Miniatures modern troops, this time Russians.  They are fantastic sculpts, very clean and crisp, little flash to remove, and they paint up quick and easy, particularly given the simple camo paintjob I did on their uniforms.  The camo looks good to me, looks like uniforms I've seen, and was a break after putting Multicam on the Australians, which I kinda owed myself ;)

The whole force, 21 troops supported by a Zvezda 1/100 scale BTR.  The 21 troops come from a one man leader pack, a four-man MG pack, a two-man grenadier pack, a two-man RPG pack, and the remaining 12 rifleman are from two duplicate packs of 6 men. To see a bunch more pics of the individual poses, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2016/01/eureka-miniatures-15mm-modern-russians.html

Well, that's these guys.  I've got one more post for troops (Eureka Chechens), and I have one more batrep I still haven't typed up.  I will do my best to get off my butt, but I've been busy as heck lately.

V/R,
Jack

Techno

Very nice 'Chickens', Jack.  :-bd

(Yes.....That's what I read it as, at first glance !  X_X....It IS early ! ;D ;D ;D)

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

bigjackmac

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

And if chickens is what you're after, all you had to do was say so; i'll see what I can do ;)

V/R,
Jack

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Someone check Phil's drip, he's obviously lacking caffeine .

Good stuff Jack.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

bigjackmac

Or maybe his drip isn't caffeine!!!   :o :o :o

V/R,
Jack

Techno

I mainline coffee......But it's a very weak blend.

Cheers - Phil

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021