Napoleonic Guns only or Crew only packs?

Started by Heedless Horseman, 11 May 2014, 09:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

Having tried the new French 8 pdrs and found that they are fiddly, but well worth the effort, I am eagerly awaiting new items. However, I do wonder if it would not be better to sell guns and crews in separate packs? I see that some new crews are out as figures only...and so need guns! Also, guns by themselves are useful for limbered/unattended/wrecked roles. Would be simple, I think, as they must be from different moulds to crews, anyway?   :)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Zippee

I would second that request/suggestion, separate crews and guns would be very much appreciated  :D

Leon

We can always supply the guns on their own, just pop me an email if you need any extra.  It would be nice to add an 'Armoury' section of the website some day, where we can list all of the various artillery pieces, plus rifles/muskets and some more modern arms as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!