Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 October 2020, 03:54:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Libertad!, our Spanish Civil War supplement is now available!
308533 Posts in 17944 Topics by 2265 Members
Latest Member: siredazirahk
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Napoleonic/Mid 19th C. Requests
| | | |-+  Napoleonic Guns only or Crew only packs?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Napoleonic Guns only or Crew only packs?  (Read 1709 times)
Heedless Horseman
Lieutenant

« on: 11 May 2014, 09:08:55 PM »

Having tried the new French 8 pdrs and found that they are fiddly, but well worth the effort, I am eagerly awaiting new items. However, I do wonder if it would not be better to sell guns and crews in separate packs? I see that some new crews are out as figures only...and so need guns! Also, guns by themselves are useful for limbered/unattended/wrecked roles. Would be simple, I think, as they must be from different moulds to crews, anyway?   Smiley
Zippee
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2014, 09:53:16 PM »

I would second that request/suggestion, separate crews and guns would be very much appreciated  Cheesy

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2014, 11:01:02 PM »

We can always supply the guns on their own, just pop me an email if you need any extra.  It would be nice to add an 'Armoury' section of the website some day, where we can list all of the various artillery pieces, plus rifles/muskets and some more modern arms as well.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: