Pendraken teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!

Started by Leon, 06 May 2014, 03:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Pendraken Miniatures are teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures!

Pendraken Miniatures are delighted to announce that we are teaming up with Total Battle Miniatures to stock their excellent 10mm resin ranges and take them around the UK show circuit (and Crisis in Belgium!)

Total Battle Miniatures produce a wide variety of high quality resin buildings and accessories, including their excellent 10mm 'Black Powder Europe' range.  TBM also produce a variety of hamlet, village and town sets, each containing a selection of their buildings plus a flexible two-part resin scenic tile.  All of the buildings conform to a base matrix allowing them to fit neatly into recesses in the scenic tile, giving the gamer dozens of options in how they arrange their towns!  

There are some exciting new products on the way from TBM in the near future, including a extensive range of 10mm buildings for WWII North Africa, so keep an eye out for those as well!  To see all of their current ranges, head over to the Total Battle Miniatures website: http://www.totalbattleminiatures.com/index.html

We are very pleased to be working with Mark and Pete at TBM and look forward to showing off these high quality products at the shows.

We will be collecting our first batch of stock at the Sheffield Triples show next month, so please pop by the stand and have a look if you're attending.  And for our customers outside the UK, not to worry, as we will also be adding the TBM ranges to our website as well.

And just to tempt you in a bit...

Saxon Village Set:

Town Set 1:

Village Set 2:

We hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice one guys,
Their kit is very good, I have a load in 15mm.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Good stuff. The TBM stuff is very nice, I have a bunch of it ( in fact most of the stuff pictured )
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Ithoriel

What's that you say? What's that noise? Oh, just the sound of my bank manager crying :)

I guess I have until Claymore to save up!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

burnaby64

Luddite

Lovely stuff.  They should do 'baggage elements'.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

kustenjaeger

Greetings

That's very nice.  I was saying only yesterday that I needed some C18th buildings as I was using 10mm Russian and N-scale British buildings as proxies for a town when we were trying out Black Powder with my SYW figures.

Regards

Edward

sebigboss79

Hertsblue

Yes, a mate of mine has some. The towns and villages are really nicely done. Not cheap, however.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ric

Instabuy! my poor wallet!

WeeWars

Good news! I'm very happy with the models I won in the painting competition. In fact, I liked them so much I bought some more. Shrunken foot-print, correct scale height is a fine way to wargame!

www.michaelscott.name/1809/1809blogpost144.htm

Cheers, Michael
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

Beautiful stuff; hope they will consider doing some 18th/19th century North American buildings...

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Those chaps make some lovely little houses; I found them most useful with my Italian renaissance wars stuff.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.