Resin Dungeon modules back in stock!

Started by Leon, 05 May 2014, 06:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

05 May 2014, 06:38:09 PM Last Edit: 05 May 2014, 06:58:54 PM by Leon
The first lot of Dungeon modules have arrived at Pendraken HQ and they are now back on the website!  

John at Ironclad Miniatures has tidied up and remoulded all of these, so the quality is much higher than previously.  They also now come in a nice grey resin, so they are almost ready to go straight onto your tables!  A quick rinse in some warm water and a drybrush of grey and you're good to go!

You will of course need some monsters (http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Fantasy-c21/Dungeon-Monsters-sc173/) and furniture (http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Fantasy-c21/Dungeon-Furniture-sc175/) to go in it...!

We'll be adding some new pieces to the listings as well in the coming months, the first of which is already available, DM15 - Large room extension!

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Fantasy-c21/Dungeon-Scenery-sc174/

We'll be getting the Dungeon Pack's revamped next, with some slight changes to the composition and some reformatting of the free rules as well.  That should be done in time for Claymore in August I'd think.

For more info on Ironclad as well, head over to their website: http://ironcladminiatures.com/en/  They produce some fantastic products in a variety of scales, from 15mm WWII through to 28mm Victorian Steampunk.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Well hurrah and Huzzah!

I'm almost tempted for a dungeon brawl for the school club! ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ric

Awesome stuff, it's a long shot, but will you have any of these at Carronade?

fred.

They do look good (again!)

Makes me want to dig them out of the storage box, and add a few. But I will resist for now.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: Ric on 05 May 2014, 09:38:54 PM
Awesome stuff, it's a long shot, but will you have any of these at Carronade?

I've not got them planned for the show stand yet, but I can bring some along if there's any in particular you'd like?

:-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bloodaxe

Any idea when DNP1 will be available again? Id like to get the main starter set and add from there.

Leon

It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

8)

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leon on 04 April 2015, 07:38:58 PM
It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

8)

Thanks for the quick reply. I can wait. Keep us updated.

cbr3d.com

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks like even more shekels I will have to send to Middlesbrough.   :(

But hang on, they do look rather good.   :-\

Perhaps the odd shekel will be worth it, especially if just dumped in with other orders, I mean no one would notice (looks quickly round to make sure 'She who must be obeyed' cannot see me typing this!   :D

Techno

05 April 2015, 08:37:47 AM #9 Last Edit: 05 April 2015, 01:51:24 PM by Techno
Quote from: Leon on 15 June 1970, 08:08:47 AM
Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.   8)

Me sir....I volunteer sir !  :)
Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Quote from: ianrs54 on 05 April 2015, 08:54:37 AM
Technical fault there Phil.....

IanS

Yep a missing ]
Does that count as an accident?
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Fixed.....Wretched missing preview facility.  ;)
Cheers - Phil