Toxicpixies various motley assortment.

Started by toxicpixie, 30 April 2014, 04:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

Are you still OK to swap camels for money and Prussians at WMMS?

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Alan, yes - will swap camels for a pint tbh :)

Barring Mrs Pixie suddenly having a crisis I shall be at WMMS for sure. I hope so, I'm picking up a pack of figures from Leon and swapping you camels!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

toxicpixie

Inspired by a few nice 28mm's recently, here's some newly uploaded photo's from a commission earlier this year - Otherworlde Kobolds, lovely little figures, bags and bags of character!

https://www.facebook.com/jtppainting/photos/a.2031015883814872.1073741879.1375731686009965/2031016477148146/?type=3&theater

With a teaser for those who don't want to click through for Faceache ;)

I must bag a couple of shots of the current Colonial Sudan and Vietnam GI's as well as the WSS French cavalry I got at WMMS and finished record quick but  time is... fleeting... may have a Twilight of the Sun King game in a couple of weeks so will see then if I remember to take piccies!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

toxicpixie

Blimey Andy, that was a quick reply :D

They're cracking little mini's, bag full of character. Some commission's you post off and think "job done", others have a tendency to keep flicking through websites afterwards thinking "weeeeeell, I could always paint 'em and stick 'em on ebay, and if they don't go..." ;)

Womble67

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 May 2018, 09:57:51 AM
Blimey Andy, that was a quick reply :D

I was just going through my emails  :)

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

Techno

Those look really good, Nathan !!

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Cheers Phil :)

I liked them, could really hear the yapping as I painted :D

lowlylowlycook

d_Guy

Frighteningly elegant fellows, nicely done. They remind me of the nest of red ants around back.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

toxicpixie

Cheers chaps :)

Bill, if your ants have spears and shields you're doomed :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

d_Guy

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 May 2018, 03:16:54 PM
Bill, if your ants have spears and shields you're doomed :D

They might - don't get close enough to tell - particularly once the ritual chanting starts.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on