New WWI codes now available!

Started by Leon, 30 April 2014, 02:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

I notice among the new codes that there are heavy artillery crews for many nations, but I can't see any artillery pieces without crews apart from one German gun. Are heavy artillery to follow or should some guns be requested with heavy artillery crew instead of regular crew/
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

There's a whole bunch of WW1 arty pieces in the SCW arty range, I think? Or the new railway gun when it's ready ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

General Greenman

I have not had time to write recently partially due to life and  partially due to excessive dribbling over my recent purchase of these little wonders . The German dismounted hussars at exceptional as are the naval division.
I seriously could not be more pleased.
I just need to find he time to do them justice with the painting
At the moment I am trying to find time between working in Hell as a nurse and replacing a kitchen floor that decided that it really wanted to bond with my cellar whilst I was standing on it ! :-S 8-}

paulr

Bugger, I hope none of your nursing skills were required after the fall

I'm working on British at the moment but have a couple packs of Hussars, both mounted & dismounted in the German queue. They may have just shifted from the third batch to the second  ;)

They seem to paint up as good as they look  :) :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: General Greenman on 03 July 2014, 11:58:40 PM
The German dismounted hussars at exceptional as are the naval division.  I seriously could not be more pleased.

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Must pick up German hussars, mounted and double worth of dismounted so that they can appear in the FPW. Would make a nice skirmish vignette.

Steve J

A few might of these may have to make an appearance in my AVBCW forces :).

Leman

WHOOHOO!! I've become a brigadier.  <:-P

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 04 July 2014, 01:50:55 PM

Congrats on the promotion!

On the figures, they are lovely. Some WW1 Russians grenade throwers have joined my WW2 Russian partisans and the Naval Brigade are padding out my "Black Death" Soviet sailors.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 04 July 2014, 01:50:55 PM

Congrats! Mines a pint of creme de menthe shandy.  :) :) :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

mollinary

Quote from: Hertsblue on 04 July 2014, 02:06:48 PM

I was taught, somewhat belatedly, that a true gentleman never specifies the quantity of drink which he would like. That is up to the generosity of the giver.  So, do they do creme de menthe shandy by the thimbleful?   :-\

Mollinary (still just a crusty old colonel)
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leman

Quote from: Hertsblue on 04 July 2014, 02:06:48 PM
Sounds like my kind of guy.  :-&

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Congrats Dour Puritan!

Mine's a ginger beer.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Quote from: mad lemmey on 04 July 2014, 06:43:12 PM
Congrats Dour Puritan!

Mine's a ginger beer.
Sounds much more like it. Back on the forum now having finished dry brushing a batch of 60x60s - phew!  #:-S