Resin bunkers now back in stock!

Started by Leon, 28 April 2014, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The first of our new resin items are now back in stock, with the majority of the bunkers the first to come back online!  The masters for these were all tidied up by John at Ironclad so, combined with the higher quality castings, they are much better than the previous offering.

Back in stock now http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Resin-Scenics-and-Trees-c25/Resin-Scenery-sc201/

PS7   Anti-tank bunker   £4.50
PS8   Heavy machine gun bunker   £4.50
PS18   Open AA bunker, square   £4.00
PS19   Open AA bunker, hexagonal   £4.00
PS22   Machine gun bunker   £4.00
PS23   Machine gun bunker type 2   £4.00
PS24   PAK 40 covered bunker   £4.00
PS27   Tobruk type MG bunker   £4.00
PS28   Tobruk type MG bunker, type 2   £4.00

PS18 - Open AA bunker, square

PS23 - Machine gun bunker, type 2

We're hoping to have the landing craft and the ruined buildings back in stock next, hopefully within the next fortnight.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lentulus

So how large a stand (square or rectangular) will those various bunkers accommodate, with how much headroom in the covered cases?

Leon

Quote from: lentulus on 22 September 2014, 06:21:29 PM
So how large a stand (square or rectangular) will those various bunkers accommodate, with how much headroom in the covered cases?

The sizes inside would vary, nothing bigger than a 25x25mm or 30x30mm size base I'd think.  As for headroom, I don't think you'd be able to fit based figures inside with the top on, they're not quite high enough for that.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

On the ones I've got I chopped the bases out so the figures fit lovely.  Its not a hard job either all you need is a hammer and a old chisel job done in a couple of mins.

Ill post some pictures of mine tomorrow

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Wulf

Any idea how much headroom is in there without surgery? Would an unbased Pendraken figure fit? I use very thin bases (12mm diameters steel washers).

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 24 September 2014, 09:26:08 AM
Any idea how much headroom is in there without surgery? Would an unbased Pendraken figure fit? I use very thin bases (12mm diameters steel washers).

You're looking at about 12-13mm in the covered MG bunkers, so it would be pretty tight.

Wulf

Hmm... well, all my AT gunners & tripod MG crew are kneeling anyway!

Womble67

hi all pictures as promised

PS22 Machine gun bunker, type 1

PS23 Machine gun bunker, type 2

PS24 PAK 40 covered bunker

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

lentulus