Pendraken now stocking painted buildings from Escenografia Epsilon!

Started by Leon, 11 April 2014, 04:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We are very pleased to announce that we are now stocking the excellent painted 10mm buildings from Escenografia Epsilon!  Our first batch of stock went straight on to the stand for the Salute show and went down very well!  Each set comes pre-painted, so they are ready to go straight onto your tables!

There are currently 4 sets in the range, mainly 20th C. types, although some of the sets could very easily do duty in other games.  We're hoping that there's more to come as well!  More info on Escenografia Epsilon can be found on their website: http://www.escenografia-epsilon.com/historical10.html

Farm set (2 buildings) - £8.95

WWII Eastern Front set (4 buildings) - £16.95

Ukraine set (3 buildings) - £16.95

Vietnam Huts sets (3 buildings) - £16.95

These are all now available on the website: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Escenografia-Epsilon-buildings-c34/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

The Eastern Front and Ukraine sets could easily slot into earlier periods.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

barbarian

I like these.
How do they scale near your "old" Russian houses ?
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

These sold very well at Salute, we were very happy with the response considering we only got them onto the stand at the last minute!

Quote from: barbarian on 11 April 2014, 08:31:20 AM
I like these.
How do they scale near your "old" Russian houses ?

They're a touch smaller, but not a big difference really.  Not enough to make them look out of place.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Sound ideal for my RCW and WWI Eastern Front games. Will they still be available by the time I get to Battleground?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 16 April 2014, 09:49:36 AM
Sound ideal for my RCW and WWI Eastern Front games. Will they still be available by the time I get to Battleground?

I hope so!  We'll be stocking these full-time from now on, and we're hoping Epsilon will maybe add some more sets to their range.

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 16 April 2014, 09:49:36 AM

Depends how far you have to march.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Sandinista

epsilonws

Hello, my name is oscar and I'm the epsilon designer and i'm very happy with yours post. I'm very interested in know your preferences in 10mm and know what pieces are more difficult to find or what periods are more difficult to find sceneries. I will be very happy if you help me in this forum and I'm try that the new references in 10mm will be very interested for you. thanks!!! 

Fenton

Hi Oscar

Welcome to the forum

I am going to have a think about buildings but some Dark Age/Ancient type buildings would be nice

Are they going to be available unpainted as well?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!