Wargame-model-mods - MDF buidlings - Also stocked by minibits

Started by Wargame Model Mods, 10 April 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargame Model Mods

The lunar outposts come with doors and some of the windows are optional, they can be solid panels or window panels. The buildings are pretty quick and simple to make and look great. There is a larger version to come and a few extras for them.

The temporal distortion field has a rotating section that spins around the central plasma ball.

The rotating arms are mounted on two metal ball bearings and powered directly from the motor rotating about once a second.

The building is pretty compact and has the motor and batteries in the top and the whole plasma ball can be removed to allow easier battery change.

Measures 215 x 180 x 205mm.

Requires 2 x aa batteries and 4xaaa batteries.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

Wow!  :o

This is (like) watching the creative outpourings of a mad, MDF genius!  :d

What's the £30,000 stretch goal going to be? A metal plating plant comprising working electrodes, salt tank and a choice of chrome, copper or silver?!  :-\  ;)

Brilliant stuff again  :-bd
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 August 2015, 09:35:13 AM
Don't give him ideas! :)

It's slightly less dangerous, but slightly more feasible than my original Perspex fusion torus idea... ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Wargame Model Mods

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 27 August 2015, 09:32:55 AM
Wow!  :o

This is (like) watching the creative outpourings of a mad, MDF genius!  :d

What's the £30,000 stretch goal going to be? A metal plating plant comprising working electrodes, salt tank and a choice of chrome, copper or silver?!  :-\  ;)

Brilliant stuff again  :-bd

i gotta get that built

Maenoferren

Please desist from this MDF madness. I don't have anything 28mm left to play with this stuff.... But it is so tempting....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Wargame Model Mods

30 August 2015, 08:34:08 PM #161 Last Edit: 30 August 2015, 08:35:48 PM by Wargame Model Mods
Down to the last 24hours

Final add-on. A set of wide corridors for the lunar out post buildings, three in a set a small airlock and a 75mm corridor and 150mm corridor. They can fit straight up against your buildings or have an airlock bulkhead on the side facing out.

Final stretch goal has been unlock at £23000.
This is the tower to fit on the skypad. It comes with ladders, various detail panels such as fans and grills and 4 barricades high enough to block line of site.
If you have the skypad pledge add £12 for the tower. If you would like both add £29.

I have been asked by a fair few people about a pledge manager. I will not be using one.
This means if there is items you would like on here you need to pledge for them before the time runs out. you will not be able to add after the kickstarter is over.

Regarding post cost, please make sure you have added the charge quoted by kickstarter when pledging or altering a pledge.

If you want to run your pledge past me to check it's correct please do so.

A massive lunar outpost building, featuring plastic windows, doors and optional wall panels, you can choose between having some of them windows or solid panel.
Roof is removable to allow access to inside, this building features a lot of etching work.
Measures 300 x 225 x 135mm

Similar to the above building this is the Quad version and it is huge, featuring plastic windows, doors and optional wall panels, you can choose between having some of them windows or solid panel.
Roof is removable to allow access to inside, this building features a lot of etching work.
Measures 300 x 300 x 135mm

A set of four solar panels that fit nicely onto the lunar outpost buildings, they fit on any of the base walls and the large roof panels, it the actual solar panel can be positioned at 0, 22.5 or 45 degrees.

2 corridors and a mini airlock, corridors are 75 and 150mm long and 45mm wide, perfect for joining the separate building together and providing extra cover. Roofs are removable.

The temporal distortion field now includes a set of steps, it was added to some spare space that would of gone to waste.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You've missed a step! You should have actual solar panels so you can charge up the LEDs!!!

All look brilliant, hope it hits the upper limit. 8)

Wargame Model Mods

Quote from: mad lemmey on 30 August 2015, 09:13:24 PM
You've missed a step! You should have actual solar panels so you can charge up the LEDs!!!

All look brilliant, hope it hits the upper limit. 8)

thank you, what a good idea  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton