Wargame-model-mods - MDF buidlings - Also stocked by minibits

Started by Wargame Model Mods, 10 April 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

I'm struggling to keep up with all these !

Amazing stuff !

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

All good stuff and far more then I could do! But any news on glowing portal stones yet :D

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Wargame Model Mods

21 July 2016, 05:01:59 PM #230 Last Edit: 21 July 2016, 06:03:31 PM by Wargame Model Mods
Competition. Win some Maze of the dead tiles from the kickstarter.

The Maze of the dead kickstarter has a pile of amazing stretch goals you can see all of the current ones in the photos below. All of these can be pledged individually without the need for getting any of the actual maze of the dead sets, they are very cheap ranging from £5 to £15.

They range from gun turrets, drones, all the way up to Entire room sets such as a mechanics, science labs and testing facilities.

These have a much faster fulfillment date as I do not need to wait for magnets or light kits to be manufactured. They are also currently priced at very good rates and will increase once released on general sale after all pledges are fulfilled.

Use pledge number 6 to get these. Titled "Stretch goal backer"

Anyone who pledges for a set of these will be entered into a draw to win a 2x2 Gaming board of your choice and lighting of your choice. One entry per kit pledged for. The competition is open worldwide, a non PO box address is required. Funds must clear to be eligible. The winner(s) will be announced on the kickstarter page after the campaign has finished.

Share the word, if we reach 50 entries to this competition a second 2x2 Gaming board will also be available to win.

These sets can add some amazing details to your existing buildings and terrain.

www.kickstarter.com/.../maze-of-the-dead-by-wargame-model-mods - private

There is also an entire section on my website with a huge amount of pictures of all these sets.

http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/stretchgoals.html - private

fred.

Quote from: Wargame Model Mods on 21 July 2016, 05:01:59 PM
All of these can be pledged inadvisably without the need for getting any of the actual maze of the dead sets,

I think you have had an autocorrect issuette there!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Wargame Model Mods

22 July 2016, 05:10:51 PM #233 Last Edit: 22 July 2016, 05:20:38 PM by Wargame Model Mods
Full product review by The Dark Artisan of the Maze of the dead kickstarter currently running.

Wargaming tiles with integrated lighting. For use as game boards or with corridors as dungeon crawl style gaming tables for 28mm games.

Any comments, thoughts or suggestions are welcome let me know.

Review is up on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwEL08Mu4s&feature=youtu.be

Kickstarter page below.
www.kickstarter.com/projects/wargame-model-mods/maze-of-the-dead-by-wargame-model-mods

Check his channel out drop him a like and sub.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbmK5kNUd2-bzH9fjlFgpA

Wargame Model Mods

24 July 2016, 09:14:24 PM #234 Last Edit: 24 July 2016, 09:16:47 PM by Wargame Model Mods
Brand new board design perfect for Mordheim, Warhammer age of sigmar and other 28mm fantasy wargames. This has been added to the Maze of the dead kickstarter that finishes on the 1st Aug.
Based on Tudor style walls with Brick/cobbled tiles.
Plain walls with wooden slats that give a huge deal of choice of where and how you place the slats. Several types of wall design are included for each size, some have door, some have large gateways other are just walls or feature windows.
This set works great with the labyrinth theme set to create a city of mixed wood and stone buildings
The set has x corners for joining in each direction and L shape corners which only join two walls

Unlocked stretch goals
20. Barracks.
Unlocked
Add £10.
Contains 30 pieces of barracks furniture such as beds lockers and showers

Retail price £12.50
21. Med Bay.
Unlocked
Add £15.
Contains one cryo pod, 2 surgery beds, 2 cat scanners, 6 patient beds, and desks + chairs.
The Cryo pod opens and closes and can hold one small model on a 25mm base.

Retail price £17
22. Engine room
unlocked
Add £15.
Contains one engine, walkway and tubes to build it.

Retail price £16.50
23. Torpedo bays.
unlocked
Add £10.
Contains two torpedo tubes and wall section.
Retail price £12.50

New stretch goal

25. Portal
Unlocks at £16000.
Add £10.
Red, blue, green or colour change light.
Perfect for an entrance/exit onto or off a board or use two to get from once to the other quickly.
Retail price £12.50

last bunch of new addons have arrived

Cyro pod
£5 each
One small cyro pod, can open and
close and will hold one small
model on a 25mm base

Small bridge
£5 each
Fits accoss tiles and troop platforms

Large bridge
£7 each
Fits accoss tiles and troop platforms

Book shelve
2 in a set
£6 per set
Covers 1x2 squares each

Wall height block
£6 each
Raises the height of one tile so it is
equal in height to walls on top
of another tile

Battle report by The dark artisan, featuring the Maze of the dead currently on kickstarter.

Grey Knights Vs Khorne Daemonkin

https://youtu.be/oxwEL08Mu4s

toxicpixie

Good stuff - I take it the portals are £10 each on the pledge?

Wargame Model Mods

28 July 2016, 06:23:11 PM #237 Last Edit: 28 July 2016, 06:41:45 PM by Wargame Model Mods
Having reached £15,000 everybody gets another freebie.

1 for pledges up to an including 8 boards and 2 for pledges of 9 or more boards.

You can also purchase these in sets of 2 for £10.

They cover an entire square on a tile and can be used as corners or 1x1 walls.

Supplied with 2xCR2032 each.

Choose from Red, Blue, Green or colour change.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/wargame-model-mods/maze-of-the-dead-by-wargame-model-mods

Undercity hab unit.
£10 each.
Seats a tile on top and
is the same height as walls.

8 doorways to enter and
includes doors to seal them off

Reach them with the large steps or
wall height ramp.

Wall height ramp.
£6 each.

Ramp that reaches up to the
top of a wall or a tile on the
undercity hab unit or wall
height block.

Unlocked stretch goal
26.Dynamo
Unlocks at £16500.
Add £10.
Red, blue, green or colour change lights.
Retail price £12.5

New stretch goals
27. Fantasy Props.
Unlocks at £19000.
Add £10.
Contains various fantasy style street props.
Retail Price £12.50

28. Force field
Unlocks at £19000.
Add £10.
Contains two small and one large force field
Red, Yellow, Blue or clear plastic.
Retail price £12.50

Wargame Model Mods

Final couple of days to grab yourself a Maze of the dead board at these prices. There will be no pledge manager so if you want to get in you need to do it during the kickstarter. They will go on general sale after every pledge has been fulfilled.

Please share this post in your gaming groups/clubs and to anyone who may be interested in this as time is running out.

If you are after one of these but do not want the lights or magnets you can choose not to have them.

There are a huge range of add-ons and stretch goals to add a lot of depth and new play style to these boards.

So far there are also several freebies, including Doors, connectors for the boards, a storage box and a small light up add-on called the relay.

They can be setup for a Huge variety of games such as Warhammer 40k/30k, Infinity, Mordhiem, Space hulk, Zone Mortalis, Dungeon crawls and any other 28mm games.

You can get just the tiles, the tiles and walls or the tiles and a selection of my buildings.

The pictures show a variety of the different boards and stretch goals, there are several other boards and a huge amount of stretch goals and add-ons to be seen on the kickstarter page.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Looks like it's been a great success, hopefully enough to buy yourself a coffee at the end of it! ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner