Show: Durham Wargames Show

Started by Eagleman, 31 March 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Eagleman

31 March 2014, 04:18:17 PM Last Edit: 31 March 2014, 05:19:58 PM by Leon
Durham Wargames Group show will be at Vane Tempest Hall on Saturday June 14th this year. Doors open at 10am.
We have more space available this year so we have more traders and games for everyone. As always our excellent Bring & Buy will be in the bowls pavilion and we have onsite catering and parking. For more info please visit our site.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/show/index.asp

Leon

Great show up in Durham, always an enjoyable day out.  Please note that Pendraken (Dave) will only have a limited stock available on the day, and Minibits will only have MDF bases available, due to Phalanx being on the same day, so please make sure to pre-order anything you'd like at least 7 days in advance.

For more info, head over to the Durham club's website: http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/show/index.asp
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Welcome Eagleman !
Hope you have a great show.
Cheers - Phil

fsn

Hello Eagleman, old chap!

Welcome to the Forum.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

If you look like this, then you should get into contact with Fierce Kitty.

If you look like this, you may want to consider your grip on reality

If you look like this, message me.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

3 comments

1) STOP ENCROUGAING HIM.

2) PLEASE TRY IT

3) NO CHANCE KIDDER.

IanS  ;D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Hi Eagleman, welcome to the forum. The foregoing is just a taste of what you can expect.  ;) ;) :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Just a quick reminder for folks, this year there is a clash on the show schedule, with both the Phalanx show in St Helens, and the Durham Wargames Group annual open day, both taking place on Saturday 14th June.

As a result, we will be splitting our forces in half!  Leon and Adele will be taking the main stand in the van over to St Helens, while Dave heads up to Durham with a smaller backup stand.

So, if there's anything which you'd like bringing along to either show, please, please, please make sure to let us know at least 7 days in advance, so that we can put it on one side for you!

For more info on the shows, head over to either the St Helens Spartans website: http://spartans.org.uk/#&panel1-1 or the Durham Wargames Group website: http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/show/index.asp

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

We've got Dave's pile of stock all sorted, so he's got a decent selection of army packs, the MDF bases and the Total Battle Miniatures boxsets, along with some of the plastic aircraft kits and some old resin stock before we outsourced it.  Get yourselves over to see him for some bargains!