Hmmm....That was quite interesting.

Started by Techno, 30 March 2014, 12:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

You ARE pulling my leg now aren't you ?
Otherwise....Huge apologies..... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 02 April 2014, 04:26:12 PM
Cheers - Phil

Nope, nothing arrived, otherwise I'd have played along!  I could have messed with your profiles a bit as well, swopping the sig's over and stuff.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Quote from: Techno on 02 April 2014, 04:26:12 PM
Cheers - Phil

And welcome to the Great Forum  Race

And first up we have Phil from Wales , lovely little competitor who we can see coming into view  furiously back peddling to try and manoeuvre his way out the havoc that has been caused by himself and his team mate
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

Nah......Nice try, but no cigar. ;)
Cheers - Phil

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

What's been going on? I've not been on the forum for a few days and all sorts of silly stuff seems to have been taking place? Where did these posts from me come from?
Not buying that one, eh? OK let's try ...

I don't know what came over me. There was a voice in my head, whispering "type this FSN... type this ..."
Oh, some of you believe that one. Right, it'll have to be the truth ...

The big boy made me do it!  :'(
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Quote from: fsn on 02 April 2014, 05:37:55 PM

I don't know what came over me. There was a voice in my head, whispering "type this FSN... type this ..."

Well that is generally what your posts suggest  :P
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

marie