Show: Triples, Sheffield

Started by Leon, 26 March 2014, 12:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

This 2-day event takes place at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield, on the 17th & 18th May.  We'll need any pre-orders into us before Sat 10th May if possible please, and for more info, head over to the Sheffield club's website: http://www.sheffieldwargamessociety.co.uk/#/sheffield-triples/4583259153

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Pre-orders before Sat 10th please!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

i_am_win

If I want to make a pre-order do I just email you at the usual or pop it here? Sorry brain not working great today!!
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: i_am_win on 05 May 2014, 07:16:00 PM
If I want to make a pre-order do I just email you at the usual or pop it here? Sorry brain not working great today!!

Yep, just pop it through to the usual Pendraken email address and we'll get it sorted for you.

8)

i_am_win

Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Womble67

Hi there ill see the pendraken crew when I pick my order up tomorrow

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Good to see everyone at Triples this past weekend, there were a lot of Forum members in attendance!  Overall the show was good, Saturday morning was the busy spot with the majority of the sales, and then it quietened down quickly in the afternoon.  Sunday seemed to be more about browsing, not a lot of sales, but it gave us a chance to have a look about ourselves and catch up with some folk.

8)

Hertsblue

Any pics, for those of us who couldn't make it?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Jc

Sorry forgot camera this time. Was a bit quiet this year  i thought, but then again didn't hang around long after i gave leon and the lads  the items i was doing for them, and i had the wife with me.A big thanks for the paints ,as i understand you gave them to the wife and wouldn't let her pay.jc

Leon

Techno

Coo !!  8)
Thanks for the links, Leon......Cracking photo's !...Some wonderful games, by the look of it.
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

Some interesting games and unusual periods. And a whole ton of pictures.   :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leman

St Quentin looked a belter, but for a big show things looked very quiet. I wonder what time of day the photos were taken.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Subedai

Some nice looking games there and no mistake. Shame it's the other end of the country for me now.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

mollinary

My first time in Sheffield in many years, and I really enjoyed the weekend. The new venue is tremendous, and it was good to hook up with Bruce and admire his board, and nice to attend a show where there was room and time to talk.  There was rather more activity on day two than I expected, but I suppose most of those punters were getting their value for money from a two day ticket. As a punter myself, it was a good experience, but I don't think I'd go again while I have a three hour drive to make.  Still good fun, and thanks to SWS for putting it on.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!