Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

The Dambusters game was an absolute hoot and Gleaming Katanas a worthy winner, I reckon.

I saw almost as many SESWC members there as I manage to catch up with at Claymore!

My main purchase was a pre-order of Pendraken goodies. Largely because no one had the 4Ground ruined Russian hamlet and I can't afford the Hexon stuff I really want. Ah well, things to plan for for the future!

Good day all round from my point of view.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Maenoferren

I didn't managed to get as I realised my 13.40 flight was at 12.40. So basically I couldn't have got back in time.Is their a Glasgow show of was Saturday it?
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Genom

I believe Wappinshaw in Glasgow has been cancelled this year due to the Commonwealth games nicking the nice venue they had last year. I think the next Scottish show is Claymore in August. (I can never remember when Targe and Skelp etc are)

sebigboss79

Quote from: Ithoriel on 11 May 2014, 04:52:44 PM
The Dambusters game was an absolute hoot and Gleaming Katanas a worthy winner, I reckon.

I saw almost as many SESWC members there as I manage to catch up with at Claymore!

My main purchase was a pre-order of Pendraken goodies. Largely because no one had the 4Ground ruined Russian hamlet and I can't afford the Hexon stuff I really want. Ah well, things to plan for for the future!

Good day all round from my point of view.

You and me really should meet at some point. I was running about all day with my pad and camera for the magazine.

Shame I was so busy :(

Techno

Quote from: WeeWars on 11 May 2014, 04:42:45 PM
Some pics:

Terrific photos, Michael !!
Some awesome looking tables there.
Cheers - Phil