Show: Carronade, Falkirk

Started by Leon, 26 March 2014, 12:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

This one is always a great day out, so we're looking forward to our next excursion north of the border!  The Carronade show takes place on Saturday 10th May, held at Graeme High School.  We'll need any pre-orders into us before Sat 3rd if possible please, and for more info, head over to the Falkirk club website: http://www.falkirkwargamesclub.org.uk/index.html

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Last call for pre-orders folks!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

burnaby64

Looking forward to seeing the Pendraken team there!

WeeWars

Any Forum members wishing a 10mm blab at Carronade, please nominate a time and we can all meet at Leon's bunker.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ric

Looking forward to it!

Maenoferren

Bum, am in Glasgow but have to catch the 1300 flight back up.... bum, bum, bum
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Ithoriel

I'll be there ... have some odds & ends to pick up from the Pendraken stall. Need to admire the new banner in "the flesh" too. Should get to the show around mid-day. 
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Ric

Leon, will you have your flags selection with you?

Maenoferren

What time do the doors open?
trying to work out the logistics to see if I can gallop in and out and still get my flight to Shetland

Ric

Think its 10am to 4pm mate

Leon

Quote from: Ric on 08 May 2014, 06:21:40 AM
Leon, will you have your flags selection with you?

Yep, we're just doing a print run to get some extra stock of them actually, as we're a bit low on some of the designs.  We'll also have some new designs there as well, which haven't been released yet.

8)

Quote from: Maenoferren on 08 May 2014, 02:35:20 PM
What time do the doors open?

Yep, 10-4 for this one, although you might be able to sneak in a little earlier?  Tell them you're helping us set the stand up, that should do it!

:D

burnaby64

I'll be around between 10 and 11.30 but then I have duties to perform until 1400---if a foregaitherin' is still being mooted at Leon's caravanserai.

Maenoferren

Quote from: Leon on 08 May 2014, 04:59:48 PM
Yep, we're just doing a print run to get some extra stock of them actually, as we're a bit low on some of the designs.  We'll also have some new designs there as well, which haven't been released yet.

8)

Yep, 10-4 for this one, although you might be able to sneak in a little earlier?  Tell them you're helping us set the stand up, that should do it!

:D
Really think I will struggle to get there and back in time for 12 :(

sebigboss79

Quote from: WeeWars on 07 May 2014, 05:23:30 PM
Any Forum members wishing a 10mm blab at Carronade, please nominate a time and we can all meet at Leon's bunker.

I am there all day, part of the 6s2hit shop squad. Doing my magazine stuff as well I am basically free anytime for a chat.