Pendraken slogan?

Started by Leon, 25 March 2014, 11:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

Fixed it for you Fenton :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

barbarian

This is a tagline you are looking for.
It must define what you do in a positive manner and possibly, must point out your difference with the others company.

I'd say, "miniatures" is kind of a tagline already.

Maybe a 10 mm before ?
"Pendraken
10mm miniatures"

A slogan is something to advertise a particular product.

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

toxicpixie

Specially for one -

"Pendraken - 10mm Centurions (and some other stuff)"
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Fenton

Pendraken..."Nearly half an inch of pure joy"

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Pendraken - Pewter Perfection!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

Ithoriel

Quote from: Fenton on 26 March 2014, 11:40:24 AM
the Perfect Scale?

It's not about the scale - lots of people do 10mm - it's about Pendraken

fsn

"Buy Pendraken: they're great models, served with an almost sincere smile and Leon just got married."
"Pendraken: We're loving it." (Has that one been use?)
"Wargamers' friend"
"We're not the Evil Empire"
"For when you grow up to 10mm"
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, we're looking for something simple and modest, nothing too 'We're awesome!' or 'We're better than everyone else!' as I'm not keen on that kind of advertising. 

We've got the logo, so it's something to sit neatly underneath.  On previous magazine adverts, I've gone with '3500 products in over 200 ranges', but that's not really a proper slogan.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

get2grips

Pendraken...

From Phalanx to Falklands