Requests

Started by Doug, 14 July 2010, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Gudday Leon, I just thought I would put in a formal request for item that I think should be included in the following ranges:
Dark Ages
Civillians
Dead markers Norman Saxon & Viking
3 x generic figures bareheaded with no armour. ! x figure with double handed axe, 1 x figure with sword & shield, 1 x figure with single handed axe with shield
Monastic (which could be used in the Early/Late Middle ages range) 1 x abbot on horse, 1 x priest on mule donkey carring cross, 1 x abbot/priest with light armour and sword ( just like the picture in the Warhammer ancients Shield Wall suppliment p.56)
1 x horse drawn cart with solid wheels
1 x Generic viking long ship
WW2
1 generic set of dismounted tank crew overals only no head dress, 1 x figure with pistol, 1 x figure carrying/ supporting wounded companion (a bit like the WW2 Russian Nurses)
DUKW
Amphiious jeep
Commando Enginers in the act of blowing stuff up
Tahanks Doug

Leon

Cheers Doug, I've made a note of all those.  The horse drawn carts could be done quite easily, using some of the existing ones and just doing some new wheels for them.

The generic tank crew has been mentioned to one of our designers, so should be getting done at some point.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Doug