And the Winners Are...!

Started by Leon, 05 March 2014, 09:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Falkenhayn

Bravo!  =D> =D> Congrats to all Winners  :) Many thanks to Team Pendraken for the 10£ Credit,much appreciated  :D
Stunning Entries from everyone,i just got bitten by the 10mm Bug heavily-WW1 and Sci-fi is on my to do list  8)
Who the f*** is this Matt of Munslow Guy?Very talented Git eh?  8) ;D Hats off to you Sir! m/

regards
Daniel
Halt die Ohren steif!

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Top notch stuff from all, very very good!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

Mmm, I thought Kev was a clear winner. But salutes to all who have been selected.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

marie

Nick the Lemming

Some amazing work there, and a good reminder of why I never bother to enter this competition. :D

Nosher

High standards as always - well done winners.

Interesting to note that almost every winning/runner up/third place etc was from new ranges, particularly LOA/AWI/NAPS
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

BH62

Thank you for these awards. It was a very difficult year with many, many entries and a high level. Congratulation to all the winners but also to all those who participated. It allows to see the beautiful figurines of Pendraken and it gives ideas of painting) and decoration of the base.
BH62
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Quote from: BH62 on 06 March 2014, 07:51:37 AM
Thank you for these awards. It was a very difficult year with many, many entries and a high level. Congratulation to all the winners but also to all those who participated. It allows to see the beautiful figurines of Pendraken and it gives ideas of painting) and decoration of the base.
BH62

Congratulations BH62, beautiful painting and simple effective basing  =D>

A bit more light or a longer exposure would really improve the photographs, they all seem to be about half a stop under-exposed.
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Scolty

Congrats to everyone - well deserved winners, excellent painting and an inspiration to all!

Scolty

Hertsblue

Congratulations to all our winners. It's difficult to quarrel with the judges' decisions, but it must have been close - as witness the equal firsts and seconds.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

kev1964

Well done to everyone that entered,what a great competition, this really does show 10mm at it's best.  The standard this year was exceptionally high, so a very difficult job for the judges.
A big thanks to Leon and the team (and all the judges ) for making this a great fun event. Some very talented painters on here so i'm sure next years competition will be even better.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!

Old Chilly-arch

All heartbreakingly good-
                                                         well done all those chaps!

Have burnt my brushes.
                                                                    And my camera...

Matt J

Great competition, excellent standard really shows what can be achieved with these wee tiny guys. Well done to all who entered. The volume of entries makes the competition what it is and shows off the full diversity of the Pendraken ranges. Thanks to Dave and Leon for hosting a great event.

I'm off to think about next year as Hetairoi is going to want his medals back  :)

Matt
(P.S special thanks to FSN for my tank inspiration  :))
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Subedai

Congrats to all the winners, they are well deserved. The quality of 10mm painting on show by all the entrants was excellent and I'm just glad they didn't ask me to judge.  :)
So hats off and Big Ups -I think that's the phrase the younglings use nowadays- to all the entrants and judges. Well done!
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!