'First Look' pictures of the new Napoleonic British!

Started by Leon, 16 February 2014, 11:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: bigjackmac on 14 May 2015, 02:49:07 AM
Dave,

I hadn't seen the thread, sorry to hear about your familial problems; I read it and it seems like, and I hope, things are better.

I am still interested in figuring out if there is a timeline on the release?  I'm not complaining, don't care about any anniversaries, just curious when I can look at getting me some more 10mm goodness.  :D

V/R,
Jack

I'm hoping to get lots moulded over the last week in May :D

Dave

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

bigjackmac

Thanks for the replies Leon and Dave, I greatly appreciate you guys taking the time, and I look forward to the new releases.

V/R,
Jack

bigjackmac

Nosher

Any newz on these and the rest of the grognards?

Coming to the end of my austrians and french and need a new army for the frogs to maul!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Still stuck in the moulding queue I'm afraid.  We've had the busiest March/April/May ever, and we've got to give priority to the orders already in the system, so the moulding queue has been left on one side for the past few months.  If the rest of the moulds aren't done in time, we'll just launch everything we've got so far in advance of the anniversary.  The remaining moulds can follow on as a separate release shortly afterwards.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Are the British Army Packs that were released at Salute available to order?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 12 June 2015, 05:54:17 AM
Are the British Army Packs that were released at Salute available to order?

Kind of!  They're in the van, so I can grab one off the rack while we're at the Durham show if you want one.  The new range should be live on the website next week for the anniversary, so they'll be available to order then.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Dont go dragging stuff off the vehicle. I can wait till the lists are out. Got some minibits and french i need to work out wants for too. Hope you have a good show

Frank Carson

Leon026

Quote from: Leon on 12 June 2015, 02:54:12 PM
Kind of!  They're in the van, so I can grab one off the rack while we're at the Durham show if you want one.  The new range should be live on the website next week for the anniversary, so they'll be available to order then.

yeeeesssss

You wouldnt have a list of the individual packs that are being released would you? Need to start planning the purchases!

Leon

This is the current draft of the new codes, we just need to check a few things like the limbers, rockets, caission pack quantities.

1812-1815 British

NBR1   Centre company, march attack
NBR2   Centre company, firing line
NBR3   Centre company, kneeling to receive (10)
NBR4   Flank company, march attack (16)   £2.50
NBR5   Flank company, firing line (16)   £2.50
NBR6   Line command
NBR7   Line mounted officer (5)   £1.50
NBR8   Light infantry, advancing, inc. command (16)   £2.50
NBR9   Light infantry, firing, inc. command (16)   £2.50
NBR10   Rifles, inc. command   
NBR11   Highlanders, centre company, march attack
NBR12   Highlanders, flank company, adv/firing (16)   £2.50
NBR13   Highlanders foot command (15)   £2.30
NBR14   Highlander mounted officers (5)   £1.50
NBR15   Highlander mounted General (1)   £0.45
NBR16   Dragoons
NBR17   Light dragoons
NBR18   Hussars
NBR19   Household Cavalry
NBR20   Scots Greys cavalry
NBR21   6pdr with line crew (3)
NBR22   6pdr with horse crew (3)
NBR23   9pdr with line crew (3)
NBR24   9pdr with horse crew (3)
NBR25   5.5" Howitzer with line crew (3)
NBR26   5.5" Howitzer with horse crew (3)
NBR27   12pdr Rocket troops (4?)
NBR28   Rocket troops moving
NBR29   Limber with line team / out-riders   1 or 2?
NBR30   Limber with horse team / out-riders   1 or 2?
NBR31   Ammunition limber with line team / out-riders   1 or 2?
NBR32   Ammunition limber with line team / out-riders   1 or 2?
NBR33   Wellington (1)   £0.80
NBR34   Picton (1)   £0.80
NBR35   Uxbridge (1)   £0.80

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!