Wind and rain

Started by Techno, 12 February 2014, 07:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marie

Big storm here again, so the Gardner has finally put down snake repellent... Hooray......
Rainy season has come early....

Techno

Sunny here AGAIN !
Though it sounds as though a  lot of folk in the UK are waking up to a 'pea-soup' fog !
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

No, just a bit of mist in the valleys. Burning off nicely now. And, hey, there's that big round yellow thing again.  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Misty here, not too bad....remember heavy rain over the Principality later today....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

I spoke too soon.
Quick drive to the local town early this morning.....Sunny when I left....But got foggier and foggier the closer I got to sea level.
By the time I got back it was trying to 'fog'.....Tho' I'm hoping it'll burn off quite quickly. ;)
Cheers - Phil

Nosher

Quote from: paulr on 12 March 2014, 06:58:17 PM
Have you taken the posh test yet?  ;)

Must be ULTRA - POSH.

Now sat in the garden on another sunny day collating the cricket fixtures for the forthcoming junior season. This morning (whilst it was a trifle foggy) I was at the gym and this afternoon once the fixtures are done it'll be more studying in the garden with curly sandwiches and Pimms.

What-ho! Pip, Pip!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Spiffing, or what ?  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

Really misty this morning - visibility down to twenty yards in some places. Still some morons driving around without lights.  >:( >:( >:(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Same over here, Ray.....Can't decide if it's fog, or just low flying cloud.
Cheers - Phil.

Steve J

QuoteRainy season has come early....

Blimey, that is early! I hated the build up to the rains with the unbearable humidity for weeks before hand.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Pea souper this morning, now the sun is glorious! 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

Quote from: mad lemmey on 14 March 2014, 10:55:48 AM
Pea souper this morning,

It was a bit Cock-a-leekie  with me
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

marie

36 today, and humid, `the night was hot and humid`
Ten points who said that?

Techno

You did.....Just then.
Otherwise it was Howard Fast....Who I've never heard of. :P
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Been foggy here all day, bar the briefest glimpse of the sun :(. Fingers crossed for tomorrow so that I can get some gardening done.