Downloadable Lace War rules!

Started by Leon, 09 July 2010, 07:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

09 July 2010, 07:20:07 PM Last Edit: 15 July 2010, 06:36:13 PM by Leon
These have been written by 'Sixsideddice', with a bit of an 'Imagi-Nation' twist, so have a look and let us know what you think!

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/The Wolf Who Would Eat The Lion.pdf

EDIT:  We've just received an alternative version of these from Six.  They have a much more Imagi-Nation feel to them, and work completely differently to the first version, so here they are.  Hope you like them!

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/The Wolf Who Would Eat The Lion (to print).pdf

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

Love the Imagi-Nation twists on this.
Love reading other peoples crazy invented worlds, give inspiration for my own Imagi-Nations.

Keep it up Sir!

And where do I get this cheap port from?
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 10 July 2010, 07:21:05 PM
And where do I get this cheap port from?

We'll have to ask 'Six' about that!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

11 July 2010, 12:07:45 PM #3 Last Edit: 11 July 2010, 12:17:13 PM by sixsideddice
There is a steady influx of tax-less wine and port shipped in by multiple vat loads, via the moonless coves and beaches of southern Britannia. Much of this wine finds its way to the tables of the well to do throughout the width and breadth of this steadily growing intoxicated nation.

Many of these shipments do indeed get apprehended and occasionally Portugreek Pirates do get caught smuggling their valuable cargo. But the confiscated port, however, very often seems to get `lost` somewhere along the chain only to re-appear in the north of the country... in the officers` clubs or poured copiously into fine crystal at the numerous balls these gentlemen and their ladies so love to attend (breaks the monotony of being stationed on and along the dreary, often soaking wet, marches of the dour Scoatian borders.

An investigation into this matter was once conducted by an official (Sir Archibald Gullet) sent to find out the truth: but when he finally returned to the King some weeks later, his only answer was: “I have no reason to believe there is anything awry, but just to be sure I haven`t missed anything important, I request I return north and conduct further extensive inquiries for at least another six months *hic*”

Six  ;-)

{{any questions or help needed about the rules of the game - I`ll be happy to answer in full}}

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

I've just added another version of these, which is available at the top in my original post.

sixsideddice

16 July 2010, 09:51:32 AM #6 Last Edit: 16 July 2010, 09:54:16 AM by sixsideddice
Posted by: Leon  
I've just added another version of these, which is available at the top in my original post.

Thank you Leon  :)

Actually, this alternative set is very relevant to anyone who likes Dungeon World; because the rules follow the same principle and format I will be using in the Dungeon World Mass Battle supplement - which will be ready later in the year.

Six :-)

privateer

Hello Leon are these rules available at all still? I am interested in having a look at them if possible

Thanks DAvid

Sloth1963

Just to bump it up a bit.  I wrecked my archiving machine and need to reacquire these if at all possible.

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.