Indo china stuff

Started by Jim Ando, 12 March 2010, 09:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Ando

Hi

More French indo china figures and vehicles please.

French infantry in helmets and bush hats would be nice and some north africans.

cheers

Jim

keram

Yes I agree, I like to see also the folowing :

Crab and alligator LVT and the US LCVP (all amphibious)
The US M24 Chafee
Tabor Marocains (tirailleurs algériens).
Mules team
french with brush hat (Actually I use GB WWII Australian foot)

Thank.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jim Ando

Hi

Any more french coming out for vietnam.

Could do with some infantry in bush hats and helmets and the support weapons.

Jim

Leon

I think we do have some more French somewhere, I'll have to check on that one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jim Ando

Leon

Right, I've got them on a list of things we wanted to do ourselves, but haven't had the chance to do yet.  So they're on the requests lists, with 4 votes, but nothing in the flesh as yet.

nikharwood

I'll be getting round to Dien Bien Phu at some point so any more I-C stuff would be tip-top  ;D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 27 May 2010, 08:42:02 PM
I'll be getting round to Dien Bien Phu at some point so any more I-C stuff would be tip-top  ;D

We need more designers...

Wanzer

I would love to see more French infantry, some support weapons, vehicle crew etc !!
;D

nikharwood

QuoteWe need more designers...

Where did I put that Procreate, eh?  ;)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 28 May 2010, 12:12:23 AM
Where did I put that Procreate, eh?  ;)

Have a go, see what you can come up with.  I've been playing around with some Fantasy stuff recently.

nikharwood

Yeah - maybe I should...I've done some excellent [if I do say so myself] conversion work in 28mm which has included sculpting - and I've heard it said that if you can paint you can sculpt [& vice versa] because the approach of build-up / layering is similar...

Hmm...maybe I should get some existing figs & have a bash...it's been a while!

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 28 May 2010, 11:48:06 PM
Yeah - maybe I should...I've done some excellent [if I do say so myself] conversion work in 28mm which has included sculpting - and I've heard it said that if you can paint you can sculpt [& vice versa] because the approach of build-up / layering is similar...

Hmm...maybe I should get some existing figs & have a bash...it's been a while!

Go for it, conversions are always useful, like the Goblin Shaman conversion by 'Goblin Warchief' in another thread.  You'll see some of my very basic attempts in the June releases!