Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
26 November 2020, 04:16:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Peninsular Napoleonic project is complete, updates coming soon!
310710 Posts in 18054 Topics by 2269 Members
Latest Member: BKC Grenadier
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Fantasy/Sci-Fi Requests
| | | |-+  Dungeon Packs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Packs  (Read 3403 times)
Nouseforausername
Cadet

« on: 02 February 2014, 03:06:49 PM »

Without showing off my nievety, and asking a question that will probably already have been asked, what hppened to the Dungeon packs, and will they make a return?
GordonY
Colonel

« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2014, 05:12:24 PM »

I imagine that theyre still in the same limbo that the resin buildings are, waiting for the resin casters (not Pendraken anymore) to get their act together and cast up some stock.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2014, 02:07:57 PM »

Yep, the Dungeon pieces are the next to be sent down to have new moulds made and stock cast up from them.  I'm hoping to be able to get the first of the stock back here in time for Salute.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4000 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
sixsideddice
Colonel

« Reply #3 on: 03 February 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

......   and I`m buying a heap more 3D tiles when they`re ready... need them if I`m gonna make the worlds largest dungeon  Wink

Nouseforausername
Cadet

« Reply #4 on: 14 February 2014, 09:49:41 PM »

Thanks guys. will keep my eyes peeled at salute!
Bloodaxe
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: 04 April 2015, 05:07:42 AM »

Sorry for Threadomancy- but any idea when the Dungeon World set will be available again? Id like to buy the large main set and add from there.
Techno
« Reply #6 on: 04 April 2015, 05:17:46 AM »

I'm sure Leon will be back to you on that one, 'as soon as' , Bloodaxe.  Smiley
Cheers - Phil.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #7 on: 04 April 2015, 07:37:24 PM »

Sorry for Threadomancy- but any idea when the Dungeon World set will be available again? Id like to buy the large main set and add from there.

It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4000 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Bloodaxe
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: 04 April 2015, 08:04:45 PM »

It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

Cool

I can wait. Im in the USA so it will take a bit anyway. The War Store has them listed as available for $89.00 USA $. 
Keep us posted!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: