Wolf riding Goblin Archers

Started by O Dinas Powys, 23 February 2015, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: getagrip on 24 February 2015, 03:59:30 PM
Ooh, what's that then B)

Hasn't Leon given you a big hint already, Gareth ?
Cheers - Phil

getagrip

Quote from: Techno on 24 February 2015, 04:25:53 PM
Hasn't Leon given you a big hint already, Gareth ?
Cheers - Phil

Oh that...yeah I know about the Barbarians...

I want to know what's next next  B) B) B)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Dunnadd

Quote from: Techno on 24 February 2015, 02:30:52 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't think he'd believe me ! ;)
It'd be somewhat less messy to do than what I'm working on at the moment.
So much white metal dust flying around, I look like a Terminator with a terminal skin condition !

Cheers - Arnie.

Just tell him that obviously, as you have to work all day making greens for Pendraken, you like to relax sometimes by spending time making even more greens, but of things that you thought up yourself, like goblin wolf riders with bows.

Then tell him that crazed conspiracy theorists might suggest that you making them had some connection with posts requesting them made on the Pendraken forum, but in fact you just came up with the same idea by yourself independently, the same way that the Chinese and Europeans each thought of the crossbow.

Then say that as he is obviously not some conspiracy theorist, could he please send you the masters and let you get on with enjoying your hobby.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Dunnadd on 24 February 2015, 10:45:48 PM
Just tell him that obviously, as you have to work all day making greens for Pendraken, you like to relax sometimes by spending time making even more greens, but of things that you thought up yourself, like goblin wolf riders with bows.

Then tell him that crazed conspiracy theorists might suggest that you making them had some connection with posts requesting them made on the Pendraken forum, but in fact you just came up with the same idea by yourself independently, the same way that the Chinese and Europeans each thought of the crossbow.

Then say that as he is obviously not some conspiracy theorist, could he please send you the masters and let you get on with enjoying your hobby.

;D :-bd
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Ithoriel

Came expecting request for wolves on goblin-back.

Left disappointed!

;D ;D ;D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dunnadd

it does read a bit like that, yes   ;D ;D

Techno

Quote from: getagrip on 24 February 2015, 04:53:52 PM
I want to know what's next next  B) B) B)

We've sort of decided.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.