Entries Discussion thread!

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 02 February 2014, 08:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I imagine those next five hundred will tick by quickly.
:D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Well it's 8.02pm and still no announcement on who has won! I'm not sure if I can bear the suspense much longer...

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 05 March 2014, 08:03:15 PM
Well it's 8.02pm and still no announcement on who has won! I'm not sure if I can bear the suspense much longer...

Apologies for that, it's up now!   :-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: fsn on 18 February 2014, 09:21:01 PM
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

That's a thing of beauty. If you're looking to sell it, send me a message!

FSN right again  :) ;D ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Jc

Complete  change of tack here,but is my mustang the 1st aircraft to be posted in the competition?

Steve J

I think so. I had planned on putting in the Bristol F2B (or whatever it's called) but ran out of time. Next year fingers crossed :D.

Jc

I thought so, thanks for that, And if you did enter an aircraft next year,and i probably will, then it could turn into quite a competition. I wonder if others might join in as well.