Sci-Fi civilian sculpts!

Started by Leon, 15 January 2014, 03:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've wanted to get these done since the Sci-Fi revamp, so we squeezed them into Techno's schedule back in December.  These will be going in moulds asap for release, along with some handy accessories for the Zombie gamers out there...

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kassad

I like them! What addition for zombies range?
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Very nice. Which one is Ripley? ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

15 January 2014, 08:26:35 AM #3 Last Edit: 15 January 2014, 09:15:30 AM by fsn
Nice. Want them. But we (the blackbirds in the Pendraken pie) have questions ...

Why is Mini-Me on a red base?
What are these mysterious "handy accessories"? Is this a pun? Are there going to be disembodied hands reaching from graves?
What I realy need for my zombie scenarios are chariots. Could that be it? Is it? Really?
Who knows the secret of the Black Magic box?
Why the are females like "well, like y'know" and the blokes are like "Whoa man! Did you see that?!" and the little dude is like "ladies!". Is there sport on TV? And the ladies is all annoyed 'cos the blokes ain't paying them no attention and the little dude is moving in there, and licking the point of his nose and such and the guys isn't seeing this and they're going "That was so over! This dude in charge should go to like Specsavers y'know?" and the little dude is aksing the ladies if they would like to get some drinks, like cocktails, proper stuff you get me? And the ladies is like "well, them men of ours ain't gonna preciate the efforts we bin thru to looks nice for them, and we done that waxing that they like and it still stings like, and the little dude he's like licking his earlobe, and we're looking really fine at the moment but no one is paying us no attention but ths little dude and he's wearing a suit." Then it's like half time and the dudes don't wanna watch the ads and they see the little dude acting up to their ladies so they cuff him around a bit and the ladies is all "don't you hurt him, he's not doing nothin'"  Is dat's what's happenin'?    
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 15 January 2014, 08:26:35 AM
Nice. Want them. But we (the blackbirds in the endraken pie) have questions ...
Why is Mini-Me on a red base?

'Cos I don't have any dollies that small fsn...So that one had to be made from scratch....Which means fixing it in to a 'new' base.
I just used a red putty in this instance.

Cheers Phil.

Matt J

very nice Phil. I'll be picking some of these up.

the little guy is tiny and looks pretty detailed you must've gone cross eyed doing him!

Leon - What additions I need to know!!!!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

fsn

So I is right with the ladies and the little dude then?

What have I been watching? *slap* *slap* That's better. Normal service has been resumed, Blood.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Techno

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 15 January 2014, 09:14:12 AM
the little guy is tiny and looks pretty detailed you must've gone cross eyed doing him!

I've had a lot of practice with quite a few 6mm figures Matt.....But you're not far off ! @-)

Quote from: fsn on 15 January 2014, 09:17:05 AMSo I is right with the ladies and the little dude then?
What have I been watching? *slap* *slap* That's better. Normal service has been resumed, Blood.

Depends on what he's been watching on his tablet, I suppose.  :P ;)

Cheers - Phil

fsn

I have to say in all seriousness that the work all the sculptors do (well, except for, well you know) is amazing. It's a skill level that I would cut my right hand off for.  =D>

In some ways it's a pity what I do to them with a paint brush.

Techno

Aren't you supposed to be working on the Panto script ? ;)
Cheers - Phil.

get2grips

Quote from: Techno on 15 January 2014, 12:57:33 PM
Aren't you supposed to be working on the Panto script ? ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Oh no he isn't

Techno

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Fenton

Its OK Phil the Pendraken authorities have got him

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!