Smoggycon becomes Battleground!

Started by Leon, 11 January 2014, 11:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

For 2014, we're going to be making some changes to the Smoggycon show, with both a new name and a new venue! 

The new show will be called Battleground, and will be held in the Queens Campus Sports Hall in Stockton-on-Tees.  This new venue will allow us to fit everything into a bigger, modern sports hall, with good facilities and bright lighting.  There is a train station only 0.5 miles away, as well as several bus routes stopping outside on a regular basis, so accessibility is much improved.  There is also a hotel and leisure facilities around 1 mile away.

We'll still have the same excellent mix of traders and games, with a few new traders to the lineup as well, so keep an eye out for those.

For all of the info on the changes, head over to the new Battleground website: http://www.battlegroundshow.co.uk/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Yep, much better name. Nice website as well 8). Shame it's really too far away from Bristol for a day trip :(.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great site, well done Leon

Is there an a missing from before the last word of this thread title?  :P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

get2grips

Quote from: mad lemmey on 12 January 2014, 09:49:34 AM

;D ;D ;D

Hertsblue

Quote from: mad lemmey on 12 January 2014, 09:49:34 AM

Funny, I read it that way too, first time around.  ;D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

nikharwood

Quote from: Steve J on 12 January 2014, 09:44:58 AM
Yep, much better name. Nice website as well 8). Shame it's really too far away from Bristol for a day trip :(.

I'll pick you up on the way from Exmoor  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 12 January 2014, 09:44:58 AM
Nice website as well 8).

Cheers, it's my first attempt at building one myself, so I'm quite happy with it.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Leman

Hope so. It's why I've bookmarked.

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 12 January 2014, 06:57:01 PM
Hope so. It's why I've bookmarked.

Excellent, give me a shout closer to the time if the club would like a game table as well.

8)

Leman