Show: Salute, London

Started by Leon, 07 January 2014, 01:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Good luck to all, off to Wales tomorrow so will miss it. :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

I've just checked the floorplan and your games are about as far away from us as they could be! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

With our luck we're probably in the gents...  :(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Well the van's packed, quite literally in fact.  We couldn't get any more in it even if we wanted to!  Hopefully we'll sell it all on Saturday and avoid having to jam it all back in there!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Hope you all have a great time !!
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

I've just tried to print out the floor-plan for salute. No matter what you do it will only print half the plan - the half we're not on! That's really raised the paranoia stakes.  :o :o :o

www.rulesdepot.net

Steve J

Have a great day one and all, but I will be outside in the garden/countryside enjoying some lovely Spring weather :) 8). Hmmm, possibly even a barbecue... :-\.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Enjoy yourselves :) - pics please, closest I will get to any show remotely that big  :(
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

clibinarium

Quote from: paulr on 12 April 2014, 01:07:23 AM
Enjoy yourselves :) - pics please, closest I will get to any show remotely that big  :(

Seconded

Fenton

So did anyone get a picture of this banner then?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Fenton on 12 April 2014, 09:54:10 PM
So did anyone get a picture of this banner then?

There were two, actually....

I must admit, I was impressed.  :-bd

www.rulesdepot.net

Fenton

Very nice

I was going to suggest "super, smashing, great"

But its probably too late now
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Ithoriel

Looks good. I like it. Good choice of slogan imho
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data