Spare Bits

Started by MiniPatton, 07 July 2010, 03:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniPatton

Not sure if this goes in this forum or not, but it seems pretty general to me.

I have a few vehicles that are Pendraken that I have either purchased second hand or misplaced parts for.  It seems like it is mostly MG's, but I also have an M20 without the O ring for the MG.  Is there a way to purchase just a few parts for replacement?  I'd definitely be willing to pay for the pieces - it would be great if they could be added to my next order.

Please let me know if this is a possibility.

Leon

No bother at all, if you let us know the exact bits you need, we'll sort out a price for you.  We keep a load of odds and ends on the desk, so we'll probably have what you need lying around somewhere!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MiniPatton

Cool deal, I will make up a list ASAP.  I just placed an order earlier for some Japanese, if you wouldn't mind slipping the bits into the same package...

Leon

Quote from: MiniPatton on 07 July 2010, 04:54:19 AM
Cool deal, I will make up a list ASAP.  I just placed an order earlier for some Japanese, if you wouldn't mind slipping the bits into the same package...

Yeah, that's fine.  Pop the list over, and we'll get it sorted for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MiniPatton

Not sure where to send the list, so here it is:

M-20 Scout Car - Need the O Ring for the top
US Infantry 60mm Mortar - Need 1 Mortar
US Vehicle MG's - Could use about 6 of these
US .30 Cal MG - Need 3

If you want to e-mail or send me an invoice for the cost, my e-mail is:

BenandChristy at msn dot com

Thanks!

Leon

The MG's are code BR139, 5 to a pack, so that'll be £1.25 for 6.

The .30 cal's are £1.05, 3 to a pack.

A 60mm mortar will be 10p.

And the 'O' ring we'll throw in as a freebie!

Total comes to £2.40, which I've sent an invoice through for.