Pendraken Painting Competition 2014!

Started by Leon, 06 January 2014, 01:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I entered every thread this year master.
Only 13 entries in Twentieth Century foot, but some really good stuff in all threads! The judges will have a headache this year. ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 March 2014, 08:46:48 AM

Only 13 entries in Twentieth Century....

How can you tell the difference? Just alter the labels, and there you go!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

kev1964

01 March 2014, 10:07:04 AM #137 Last Edit: 02 March 2014, 12:56:20 AM by Leon
Quote from: hetairoi on 01 March 2014, 08:33:03 AM
The key to win, young padawan, is enter the categories where Matt, Kev or BH62 do not...  ;)
What a wonderfull works!!

;D ;D , Your army entry is excellent Hetairoi, i have never painted anything modern so i keep away from those categories , i'm really impressed with the high standard of all the 20th century entries , the cammo painting especially , awesome work. I know we say it every year, but this one has turned out to be the best in my opinion, some superb work.
I'm struggling to pick my favorite entry, just  too many of them, good luck judges  ;D ;D,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Matt J

definitely another step up from last year some really excellent entries. I particularly like the open army category some high quality painting on mass (if I start now I may have something to enter next year  :)).

Good luck everyone, glad I'm not a judge!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Womble67

Hi everybody

I would just like to wish everyone good luck with the competition

take care

andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

hetairoi

Quote from: Womble67 on 05 March 2014, 01:59:50 PM
I would just like to wish everyone good luck with the competition

luck? This is about work, effort, constant self-development and bribery!   ;) ;D

Good luck to everybody!
http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

Steve J

No, just bribery pure and simple :D ;). But good luck to all involved and some simply stunning entries this year 8).

hetairoi

05 March 2014, 08:04:32 PM #143 Last Edit: 05 March 2014, 08:19:26 PM by hetairoi
Shouldn't we know something already?...  :-SS

Oh my God! Judges minds have exploded!  :o
http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

fred.

Maybe Leon's had to line all the clones up to use all their fingers to count up the scores?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: fred    12df on 05 March 2014, 08:09:21 PM
Maybe Leon's had to line all the clones up to use all their fingers to count up the scores?

:'(

I've been stuck doing the new show stand all day and missed my own deadline!  The announcement will be up momentarily!

:-[ :-[ :-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 05 March 2014, 08:31:35 PM
:'(

I've been stuck doing the new show stand all day and missed my own deadline!  The announcement will be up momentarily!

:-[ :-[ :-[

I got confused with time differnces and date lines and thought it was tomorrow ...  so I'm going to miss out on the nervous anticipation  ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

I posted something similar on another thread, but had to double check I wasn't on the wrong day etc :-S

Leon

Phew, that was a bit of a rush!  Huge apologies for the delay on the announcement, I think I'm trying to do too much at once today!

:-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dr.Falkenhayn

Halt die Ohren steif!