Pendraken Painting Competition 2014!

Started by Leon, 06 January 2014, 01:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

I have a list of things to paint which come February I aim to start on. Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind :).

Leon

And the 2014 Painting Competition is now officially open!

Good luck to everyone who enters, I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries as they come in.

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

hetairoi

http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

sebigboss79

:D Dark Elves, Colonial Marines and Aliens here I come :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bavarian Currasier Division, Samurai, Falklands, Dark Elves, Mongols and whatever else I throw at the table this year, starting once I get my Flames army finished for next weekend!   8-} :-B :-t :-&
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mapmelo

get2grips

Quote from: mapmelo on 10 February 2014, 11:10:08 AM
well, hurry ! hurry ! my order...  :)

1 post and he thinks he's FSN already :D

Welcome aboard Mapmelo ;)

Leon

Quote from: mapmelo on 10 February 2014, 11:10:08 AM
well, hurry ! hurry ! my order...  :)

That one is near the top of the pile now, so I will hopefully have it cast and sent for you soon.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

A very warm welcome to the 'madhouse', mapmelo ! ;) :-h
Cheers - Phil

Subedai

10 February 2014, 04:30:13 PM #84 Last Edit: 10 February 2014, 04:37:46 PM by Subedai
I was trying to upload some pics but I am getting an Unexpected Error on photobucket. Does anyone know if it is down or is it just me?

Scratch that, it's working again.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

fsn

It's rival competitors sabotaging your attempt.

I don't have a Photobucket account, but it's working for me. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Quote from: get2grips on 10 February 2014, 11:48:32 AM
1 post and he thinks he's FSN already :D

Welcome aboard Mapmelo ;)

Well played, Grips, well played  ;) ;D

Welcome mapmelo  :-h

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just realised the only category I haven't got plans for is pre20th Century foot! What to do? What to do?  :!! :-SS 8-}
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Genom

All Done, now I need to try and set up the camera this weekend and attempt to get some pics that aren't all blurred or show up too much detail(faults)! 

Leon

There's only a few days left in the 2014 Painting Competition, so make sure to get your entries up on the Forum before midnight this Friday!

There's been some outstanding entries so far, and we're looking forward to seeing what comes in as we reach the end of the comp!

...and good luck to everyone!

:-bd