2014 shows

Started by marshall1945, 19 December 2013, 10:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshall1945

Leon

any chance that you will be at Crusade (Penarth/Cardiff) at the end of January? If not next year then in the future  :-w :!!

Would be great to see you there  :-bd
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

We've been asked loads of times by the guys down there, but it's always been a long way to go for a smaller show, so we were never sure what the sales would be like.  We've also always avoided shows in January, as it's one of the few months we get where we're not on the road or prepping for Xmas, etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

marshall1945

pity  :'(. May be once every few years? I would certainly buy stuff and I know at least one club does 10mm WW2
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

A load of the guys in the Penarth club do WWII in 10mm's and I think they were getting into something else last time we saw them.  Doing the show every now and then doesn't quite work, as once you've got your spot in a show, you really have to keep going otherwise they get someone else in and fill your gap.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!