A few more regiments for Bull Run 1861

Started by Tobbe, 18 December 2013, 11:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbe

Hiya Pendrakers,

I snapped some shots last Sunday that you might find interesting:

Federal forces

Secessionist forces

Unless you overdosed on ACW already there are a few more at http://www.forward-to-richmond.com  :d
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

These are absolutely lovely

take care

andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

You have been a busy boy and the results look lovely 8).

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kev1964

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Tobbe

Thanks guys !

We are getting close to having the full OOB for the Federals and will be focussing on the Secessionist forces after the holidays.
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

Techno

A few ? ;)

Those are terrific Tobbe. :-bd
Cheers - Phil

Hertsblue

Great work, Tobbe. Looking forward to seeing them on the table en masse.  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Tobbe

Quote from: Hertsblue on 19 December 2013, 12:59:30 PM
Great work, Tobbe. Looking forward to seeing them on the table en masse.  :)
The plodding plan is to run it at Gothcon GothCon XXXVIII http://gothcon.se/ during Easter. It is the biggest and oldest gaming convention in Sweden. Wargaming is a fairly small part of this three day event but we hope do be able to do four full battles of Bull Run.  I promise to take a few snaps and post them when we do :)

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

GW844

Tobbe

Quote from: GW844 on 19 December 2013, 07:03:07 PM
What rules do you use?
A home grown set called Hardee's Regimental Rules

At the moment there is only a Swedish version available http://www.forward-to-richmond.com/2013/10/07/hardees-regimental-rules-version-0-1-gubbspel-galore-2013/

The rules have been through a few iterations and I might find time for the English translation over the holidays.

Derek H

Those are just fantastic. 

I certainly couldn't do it, so I just go for speed painted and on the table.