'Books' section?

Started by Leon, 05 July 2010, 07:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Would people be interested in having a board for useful books?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Sharing knowledge is surely one of the reasons a forum like this exists - so that is a yes from me

nikharwood

Megamatman

Quote from: Sandinista on 05 July 2010, 09:16:47 PM
Sharing knowledge is surely one of the reasons a forum like this exists - so that is a yes from me

I've always thought it was for knob gags  :D :D
Megamatman

nikharwood

05 July 2010, 10:36:22 PM #4 Last Edit: 05 July 2010, 10:39:55 PM by nikharwood
Hahahahaha - that as well, natch  8)

Are you going to set a separate board for those - or would you like to see them (generously) interspersed with all the other threads?  ;)

Oh - and my starter-for-ten? (look away if you have a nervous disposition....) scroll DOWN...

I met a girl in a nightclub once...we got talking...and dancing....and grinding....she took me home....and we did some more dancing...and grinding....and then she whispered in my ear, "Give me 9 inches and make it hurt." So I f%&ked her 3 times & smacked her in the mouth.

It's a joke...go on....laugh, I dare you  ;D :D :o ;D 8) :P :D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 05 July 2010, 10:36:22 PM
I met a girl in a nightclub once...we got talking...and dancing....and grinding....she took me home....and we did some more dancing...and grinding....and then she whispered in my ear, "Give me 9 inches and make it hurt." So I f%&ked her 3 times & smacked her in the mouth.

It's a joke...go on....laugh, I dare you  ;D :D :o ;D 8) :P :D

;D :D ;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

back on topic  ::), yes, a book section would be a good idea, where people can report damned good books read (or pan bad ones!), give references on specific subjects, and links to free e-books that are relevant. And perhaps for trading books that people are willing to sell/swap.

Mark

Steve J

Good idea Mark. I've got loads of good recommendations for WWII, so would appreciate books that others thought worth reading for different eras.

Leon

Sounds like a goer then, I'll sort that out today.  We've got some books we can put up for sale.

Leon

And just like that...  books board!