What would you get with 100£?

Started by petercooman, 13 December 2013, 07:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred.

Those Romans look the business.

At the minute I would get some WWI stuff, especially artillery. But who knows in a week or two when the competition ends I'll probably be on to something else...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Rob

I would take the plunge and do early WW1, a period I have thought about and wanted to do but never quite got around to. It would have the advantage of simple uniforms to give me a break from painting Napoleonics. Then again, I have been looking at doing the wars of the Fronde. Small armies and I could use Clib's LoA matchlock figures.  :-\

Tobbe

Quote from: Tobbe on 18 December 2013, 12:17:53 PM
180 packs of http://www.pendraken.co.uk/AR1-p2665/ AR1 - Legionaries, HTW/sword to kickstart my Valeria Victix 1:1 project.
On second thoughts, I'd add £100 out of my own pocket and order one each of the Vallejo paint pots   O:-)
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

Tobbe

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 18 December 2013, 12:27:35 PM
They are lovely models
Great job on those!
I hate being between temptations since I usually yield to both....
I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

GW844

O Dinas Powys

Hmm, probably some dark age figures for proper Dux Bellorum forces  :-\

...and some more Giant Fungi, just becasue  8->
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Dave Fielder

Dear Santa,

Early German WW1 ... Schlieflen Plan is ready for summer next year.

More Belgian targets, some BEF and the RND (when thet are made ready). Might event get some Froggies for early WW1.

SYW cavalry needs a top up.

I have been really really good this year.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

marshall1945

for me it would be more ACW and maybe starting my WW2 Italians
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

marie

petercooman

Quote from: fred    12df on 18 December 2013, 05:39:44 PM
Those Romans look the business.

At the minute I would get some WWI stuff, especially artillery. But who knows in a week or two when the competition ends I'll probably be on to something else...

Qooooo, will it be more ww1 then  :-\

fred.

Could well be - especially if the new codes come out early in the new year!!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

petercooman

Well whatever it becomes, congrats again, and throw us a piccie when the new lead arrives!  :-bd

ronan

this time it will really be a Lead Mountain !
;)